Old 02-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default Looking for a buddy!

Ok. I am 23 years old, and I am trying to lose 159lbs I have lost 10.2 so far. I am looking for a buddy around my age with around the same weight to lose. Some one to help me stay motivated and for me to help! Please let me know. =) I have buddies in RL but my hubby only has to lose like 80lbs and my other friend has to lose 200+lbs so I am looking for some one along the same track as me. OH I am on Weight watchers.
Rebecca85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #2  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

S/C/G: 328.6/272.0/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey, im 25, need to lose about 142, and i am looking for all the support i can get!!! So PLEASE feel free to message me and we can chat!!
UglyFatFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/255/140

Height: 5'7"

Hey Girls! I am new here and saw this post. I am 22 and currently trying to lose quite a bit of weight, and am looking for some support as well! Maybe we can all stick together?

I hope to be posting more around this site as I get more familiar with it and have more time to do so!

Hope to hear from you soon, and good luck!
mem87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #4  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

Hey guys...I'm almost 20 and i have 150 lbs to loose... I would love to be buddies with all of you...I think it would be great for us all to stick together...How are you all doing it? What kind of plan? I hope to hear from you all soon!!
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote