Old 01-01-2009, 12:31 AM   #1  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Default BL Yoga for WL?

Is the biggest loser yoga for weight loss dvd any good? I saw it at walmart today for $9, and I loooove Bob so I would like to try out one of the workouts he leads- not that Jillian isn't great (love you, 30DS!) but I'd like some thing a bit more mellow once in awhile.

SO... any results with this yoga DVD?! Lemme know if it's worth the $9 I'm likely going to spend on it, regardless of your input!! hahaha

Happy new year everyone!

PS Is it something that on a day when I'm feeling ambitious, I could do the 30DS and follow it up with the yoga workout? Because I'm thinking of making my goal to work out 30 minutes 3 days a week and 1 hour 3 days a week- so I'd do 30DS each day, and 3 days a week add 30 minutes of additional exercise of some kind- like pilates or yoga, something milder but still effective like that. Is that asking too much of my chubby body?! haha I am going to have a crazy year and I know that if I don't make the time for myself in my planner, like, NOW that I will find excuses not to work out like I said I would. SO I'm trying to schedule my workout time now... Thanks for the input ladies love ya'll!

Last edited by carcar05; 01-01-2009 at 12:34 AM.
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I personally love yoga it tones and you can feel it toning without having to jump up and down. lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote