3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   OT: Christmas (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/158039-ot-christmas.html)

QTestRDH 12-07-2008 06:28 PM

For Christmas I would like:
-To magically lose 50lbs
-FINALLY get engaged ( i know its coming but who knows when!)
-A pink movado watch I know i'm getting and just can't wait
-Makeup from M.A.C

junebug41 12-07-2008 06:34 PM

Awesome! At the very least I will pop in to a store to handle one for myself. From what I've gathered, people who have them really seem to love them.

I was certain on my last call into them that everyone I talked to was brand new or temporary so we'll see what happens when the season slows down.

Thanks for the tips!

PrettyPaula 12-07-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junebug41 (Post 2485657)
Awesome! At the very least I will pop in to a store to handle one for myself. From what I've gathered, people who have them really seem to love them.

I was certain on my last call into them that everyone I talked to was brand new or temporary so we'll see what happens when the season slows down.

Thanks for the tips!

ooh i hope you enjoy your store experience, im a store manager and really love what i do :)

AngelMae 12-07-2008 07:13 PM

I really want the Rachel Ray cookwear set!! I have wanted it for a few years but no one has taken my hints!!

:)

Kataclismic 12-07-2008 07:32 PM

I got an Acti-trainer (like a body bugg, but way cooler) for my birthday this week, which I love. And I got my ultimate christmas wish of being with the two people I love the most over christmas. For the first time in 3 1/2 years of dating, me, my boyfriend and my daughter will all spend 9 days at christmas together. The stars really aligned and I didn't have to grovel for days off, it fell right at my 9 days off that I get on every rotation!

I'm getting my boyfriend a bench-press though. I'm going to get "best girlfriend ever" status, fer shure!

PrincessHoagie 12-07-2008 07:37 PM

Let's see, I would like:
1. A new watch. I love my Dolce & Gabbana watch, but the leather band is falling apart!
2. Some new black pumps
3. Some new business clothes for the job I hope I get!
4. Rice cooker
5. Nintendo Wii
6. Be down to 200 lbs by January 1!!!!

luvmyinnerdemon 12-07-2008 07:49 PM

I already got ewhat i wanted for christmas, I wanted to be home back home for the holidays, whoch i got!

kelly315 12-07-2008 08:14 PM

I want...liposuction! No, really, I have no idea. I'm guess that's good, because I won't have to feel bad if I don't get certain things, and I can enjoy what I get more.

Iconised Ghost 12-07-2008 08:23 PM

I want some new work out clothes! And sports headphones, but i already know im getting those :D And gucci by gucci perfume. If i got some of that stuff id be pretty stoked

Bee20nine 12-07-2008 09:14 PM

I want.....

A Wii (this is seriously the only thing I have asked for and I made it a grad and xmas gift in hopes to have better chances to get it)
to lose 50lbs by Christmas
A new comforter set for my bed. (its so hard to buy for its a twin XL)

Oh it would be so great on Christmas morning to wake up and see the scale say 50lbs lighter. Crazy thing is, is that its doable, i am 43.8 lbs down as of last Thursday so we will see.

leighish 12-07-2008 09:38 PM

there is a purse at JC Penney I have my eye on. Also a peacoat from Gap. Um... a flatiron for my hair.

thats all that's really on my list. if people insist upon gift cards, i hope it dawns on them to stop buying them for chilis and maybe for clothing stores. Sigh.

Brandyc100 12-08-2008 09:14 AM

I love Christmas:) Here is my list:
- 12 inch Rachael Ray skillet
- Blue tooth headset (so I can drive and talk and not fear a ticket...)
- Gym membership
- Black Uggs
- New couch
- ENGAGEMENT RING!!! (It's been 2.5 years I think it's long enough! I'm going to be 27 in February and he is 29)

Its Courtney 12-08-2008 11:48 AM

Aaaaall I want for Christmaaaas...iiiiiis....yoooooou!

Haha! Hmm what's on my wishlist this year...
-Blackberry Pearl or Curve
-new perfume
-gift cards to: Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, Victoria's Secret (I love the PINK section!)
-canvas wall painting
-Wii Music or Guitar Hero!

:)

HeatherMcG 12-08-2008 05:58 PM

I WANT:

a GoWearFit (Similar to the BodyBugg)
Some of the cute fur boots
to be 249 by Christmas Day!