Old 11-22-2008, 03:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default soo OT

Tonight I went to an AMAZING concert!! Lady Gaga Opened - love her!! Natasha Beddingfield was next, and she was shockingly great!! Great voice, and really got the crowd into it! And then.. main attraction was NKOTB!! First time they were around I was too young to go to any concerts - so this time I decided it was SO worth it to go!! Best. Concert. Ever. They are still really hot, and they did all their old dance moves, it was sooooo great!! My ears are ringing, my legs are burning from dancing for 3 hours, and my throat is raw!! But it was SO worth it Just wanted to share

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/128/124

Height: 5'8"

ohhh im jealous! glad to hear you had fun!
blackbeltchica19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:04 AM   #3  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

AHHH! I'm so jealous! My 12th birthday present was tickets for me and my BFF to go to a concert! LOVED IT! Glad you had a good time!
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

so jealous!! love nkotb! my bff and i bought the greatest hits album when we were seniors (1999) and got made fun of. we didn't care! we turned it up and rocked out!
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I went to see New Kids at the beginning of this month and absolutely loved every single minute!!! We didn't get Lady Gaga, just Natasha Bedingfield as our opening act. That's ok though because I don't think I even know who Lady Gaga is Natasha Bedingfield was really good though and I liked that she sang pretty much every one of her songs that has been out on the radio rather than new stuff that no one really knows. I was excited to see her as well.

I swear, I still have a crush on Joey McIntyre all these years later!!! When he and Jordan ever came out on their own to sing the songs they had during their solo career, I just about died!!! "Stay The Same" was one of my favorite songs back when it was out and I loved hearing it again. It was such an awesome night with friends. It totally brought me back to when I was 11 years old!!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Chele - I wasn't so into their new songs, but obviously they were going to perform them! I loved it! Took SO many pictures, got some video's, not too sure how those turned out just yet though. You should totally download Lady Gaga - Just Dance. SUCH a good song, Vancouver was the first city to really start playing the song, her album went Platnium in Canada before anywhere else. She's from New York.

I went with my boyfriend, because when I first bought the tickets, no one would go with me! But it was good, he enjoyed himself.. I loved the encores, Step by Step and Hangin' Tough were my two fav songs they performed. Summertime was amazing too, I love that song! The fireworks were really cool, and the streamers too! I would even say this concert was better than Tina Turner, who I just saw about a month ago.

I also bought my first concert t-shirt, figured it was a must, lol!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:08 AM   #7  

Height: 5'5

Aimee Aimee Aimee, you lucky girl!!!! I am sooooo jealous!
Natasha Beddingfeild is deff one of my favourite and NKOTB.... I used to be so in love with them when I was younger and still don't mind...... okay LOVE the music.

Did you take any pics you can post?
Kyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:59 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 191/141/122

Height: 4'10.75"

So I NEVER post, but I had to when I saw that you went to the NKOTB concert! I went last month and had an amazing time! I was so in love with them when I was little, but I was wayyy too young to go to their concerts back in the day. This reunion tour was such a dream come true.

Lady Gaga opened at the concert I went to, and I liked her performance so much that when her album came out the next day, I bought it. If you like Just Dance, you'll love the rest of it.
littleflip66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:33 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I only seem to remember them doing like 3-4 new songs. Thankfully, two of them have been on the radio, so I was ok with "Single" and "Summertime". The other two new ones I used as my "sit down and rest" time until they pulled out some more of the old stuff LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote