Old 11-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 204/184/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Guilt

Sucks! Do you guys feel guilty when you have an off plan day? I didn't lose anything since Monday, so I thought maybe a day of extra calories would be a good boost, but everytime I do that I make myself feel so horrible. Part of it is my anxiety - when I decide to get something that is junk, I think "is this what's going to give me diabetes?" or something to that effect. I just feel like I'm beating myself up, but I'm scared that I am going to go back to the old lifestyle.

I don't know. Just random thoughts, but they're thoughts that really plague me.
Chance0421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Always happens with me too .. but i think with time it sort of fades away little by little
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 135/132.5/125

Height: 5ft4in

Would you feel less guilty if the calories you ate (on high days) were healthier calories?

I used to be a compulsive calorie counter, which is fine for some but only made me neurotic. I'm on a plan right now that self regulates, I don't know how many calories I eat in a day, but I'm never starving, I'm full of energy and my cravings for junk food are completely gone!!!

The main point of my rambling is, when I eat a higher impact food (like pb) I make sure it has the most nutrition I can squeeze in, like natural pb with an apple. Soothes the inner beast, and the outer beast, I'm down 3.5lbs this week!
Kataclismic is offline   Reply With Quote