Old 10-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #1  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Need a week of hardcore on plan

So, even though my boyfriend email dumped me after I bought non-refundable plane tickets to fly 4000 miles to see him, I am still going on vacay. Just, to somewhere else. I've decided to go and visit my brother and meet for the first time ever, my nephew. So, I need a hardcore week on plan because I fly next friday. I'd like to firmly be grounded in the LOW 160's. The last time I saw my brother, I weighed 230 lbs. At least. So this'll blow him away. And his wicked witch wife too. Gawd I hate that hooch. I can't wait for her to see me, how smug I'll be.
I'm the devil, you can say it.

So, so far today I've had coffee (150 calories), fruit (50), salad (200) and some decadent dark chocolate peanut butter spread on a wasa cracker (100). So, about 500 calories which leaves me plenty to play with for dinner. I need a stellar performance this week. So, keep the motivation coming. PLEASE! I also need to get off my lazy arse and go to the GYM since I havn't gone in about two weeks. I need to go at least four times between now and when I leave. I'm going to bust out off that plane in my size 11's and jaws will drop. Or, I'll go straight to the fast food court.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/170

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
And his wicked witch wife too. Gawd I hate that hooch. I can't wait for her to see me, how smug I'll be.
I'm the devil, you can say it.

Oh how that reminds me of how I felt about my brother's wife. He lives on the other coast, so I rarely get to see them, as well. After she had their daughter, though, something really changed in her (and maybe me as well, because now I was really stuck with her for life in some aspect), and I really get along with/like her now. I hope that you find that to be the case, as well, because it makes things so much more pleasant.

As far as motivation, keep at it! You've made it so far, it's totally possible to get where you want to be before you fly.

Good luck with the flight and the week ahead. =)
Not that girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

My brothers wife is the same . I hope you rub it in her face good, God knows they deserve it.
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #4  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Oh how I wish her permanent placement in our lives can be "a good thing". I still hold out hope that she will be COOL next week. I will suck eggs is she is awesome!
But the last time I visited them she was....all hoochie like.

I had wine for dinner. a whole bottle. for the record. Its been a week, two weeks.........................for sure.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote