Old 08-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/181.5/150

Height: 5'0''

Default Fell off the wagon.

I ruined my whole week just from Friday to Sunday . I just didn't follow the plan. But now I'm trying to get back on the plan. I don't think I did too much damage though.
Crazy Cat Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

I also had 2 bad days last week. I'm trying really hard to a get back on track. But the scale says I gained 2 lbs, so it's really discouraging. Agh!!!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Yeah the past two weekends I've done the same thing! I went to see family in PA and just ate what they ate (aka pancakes, pie, spaghetti, ice cream, you get the idea). The scale said I gained back like 3 lbs. So I was super diligent for a week...and am 1 lb above goal weight...and I feel off the wagon again this weekend bc I'm going back to school so everyone wanted to take me out to celebrate. Blah. But the scale hasn't moved much this time around either...

I think it's ok as long as you go back on your diet and stick to it hardcore. Bc then your body will bounce back (at least in theory). Don't beat yourself up about it-stuff happens. Every day is a new day, right?
rachiebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #4  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Same, had a set back, so depressing specially when you don't see the scale move. Tomorrow is a new day its time to start new. Keep your head up girls we can overcome this!

Last edited by BoopRN; 08-18-2008 at 06:01 PM.
BoopRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:35 PM   #5  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Just be very diligent this week and throw in an extra work out or two and that should get you back or close to back on track. Weekends happen.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #6  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I don't think you fell off the wagon...just slowed it down a bit. What matters most is that you realize it and you're going to get back on track. Usually when I fall off the wagon, it's usually right off a cliff. It takes me FOREVER to even admit messing up. Hang in there.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:57 AM   #7  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

wagons are there to fall off....
as long as you get back on your doing fine!....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:34 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 183/181.5/150

Height: 5'0''

Thanks guys. You made me feel alot better.. Doesn't seem so pointless getting back on track anymore.. Some times I guess I really just need someone to remind me of what I'm trying to do and that Its just as hard for everyone else who's trying. Everyone at home asks me if I want to eat this or that or will beg me to pick up some fast food for them for dinner or what not and it gets really hard to stick to the plan if you're whole family is having Chinese for dinner, especially if they made you go to pick it up.
Crazy Cat Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:39 AM   #9  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

I definitely tend to keep a really unhealthy "all or nothing" view on things too. If I have one extra bowl of cereal in the morning, I tend to try and rationalize being entirely unhealthy for the rest of the day, and I just know this entire week is going to be a terrible one for me (I'm moving from Utah to Alaska tomorrow night, so there's going to be a lot of reuniting college-kids pizza and beer binges, I'm sure). But all that matters is that you DO get right back on the wagon! We all definitely understand, and you are certainly NOT alone!
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:13 PM   #10  
Yarp.

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

It happens. Happened to me this weekend too. Just remember that most of that gain is water weight and it'll disappear after you've been back on plan for a few days.
UrsusMaritimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:50 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 305/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I would just suggest getting back on the wagon like everyone else has already said. Good luck and don't give up or give in!
Mommysince21505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'4.5 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Cat Chick View Post
Thanks guys. You made me feel alot better.. Doesn't seem so pointless getting back on track anymore.. Some times I guess I really just need someone to remind me of what I'm trying to do and that Its just as hard for everyone else who's trying. Everyone at home asks me if I want to eat this or that or will beg me to pick up some fast food for them for dinner or what not and it gets really hard to stick to the plan if you're whole family is having Chinese for dinner, especially if they made you go to pick it up.
I know what you mean here...it's difficult for me because it's basically unhealthy food at our house. Before when I was trying to lose weight my sis was doing it with me and she just quit. I kept going and lost about 40 pounds. It is difficult but if you keep coming back here I'm sure you will get motivation to keep it up. I know I will. I just don't want anyone to quit on me. =/ Keep going. =D
SilentBlue is offline   Reply With Quote