Old 04-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Inspiration comes from the strangest places sometimes...

So, I've been keeping track of my measurements and my diet in a little notebook I've had for years. I just looked down at it and noticed something that I've never noticed before. On the cover is the notebook's brand name..."The Chub". Ahahaha! How appropriate!

Does anyone else have any "unorthodox" inspirations?
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Hehe, I know exactly what kind of notebook you're talking about.

I don't know that I have had any moments of inspiration from unorthodox sources to share... mostly just my WW meetings, the body changes, the looser clothing, the increased energy, etc etc
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:26 PM   #3  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

I emailed my "friend that's not my friend anymore" for support back in January. Her and I were great friends in college and for a while after and then went our separate ways. We didn't end on the best of terms, but share a few common friends. Since we stopped being friends, she has lost a lot of weight and really got into shape. I emailed her to see what she had done - what had inspired her, etc. We have been emailing back and forth ever since. She was the one who told me about this site!!
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #4  
I will do this.

My support comes from my mom who passed away from CNS Lymphoma on March 7th 2007

I know when I am making the right choices and taking care of myself she is smiling down on me because I know she is proud of me....and so am I.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:56 PM   #5  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

I bet your mom is so proud of you for being such a lovely person, Taylor (and you should be, too! )

I discovered a strange new form of inspiration. I'm taking a painting class (!) and so of course am going to get paint on my clothes, so I had to choose which clothes I wouldn't mind ruining, and then realized that if I ruin my "fat" clothes, it will be even more motivation for me to get fit so I can go on a shopping spree!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:52 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/130

Height: 5"2

my inspiration was a desire to go on canadian idol....but knew I wouldn't let myself go on TV at 218lbs especially since people I went to highschool with would see it!!!!
irishfairy is offline   Reply With Quote