Old 03-22-2008, 02:36 AM   #1  
back for the 1st time

S/C/G: 263//263//150

Height: 5'6

Default I feel myself slipping...

Today was a baaaad day. I ate like a pig and didnt exersize. I ate the following:

subway 6" chicken breast sandwich with pepper jack cheese
small bag baked lays
Burger King veggie burger with mayo & ketchup
Xaxbys house salad w/ a piece of Texas toast AND full fat ranch

and now I am nomming on a smoked ham and reduced fat provalone sammich with lite mayo.

I am so scared of slipping back into old habits.

Oh yeah and I'm buzzed. I drank 3 Jager bombs and 2 grey goose and oj's.

HELP ME BEFORE I SLIP BACK INTO AN ABYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do u guys do when you have a really bad day??

Last edited by femme fatale; 03-22-2008 at 02:37 AM.
femme fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

er, i'm probably not a good person to hear right now cuz i'm buzzed too and waiting for my frozen pizza to cook...but it'll pass and then i'll be back OP, i know it, i always am (lately).

the abyss awaits, i know...but you can get out, i know you can. so today was bad. you'll get past it. just try to remember your goals -- why is it again that you want to lose??

for me, i'm wearing jeans i haven't fit into for years. I don't want to have to put them back in the attic. i want to keep wearing them. that's why i'm going to be back OP tomorrow. so i am screwing up tonight. bah.

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:43 AM   #3  
back for the 1st time

I just want to look in the mirror and like what I see...plus, I got the dreaded "You let yourself go" from my boyfriend of 4 years. I have been doing so frickin' good tho' man. I will go back OP tomorrow!!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:56 AM   #4  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

well hun there is nothing you can do about today except get off your butt and go do some exercise.. fine you wont burn off all the excess but burning off some will help.. I dont know what time of day it is there so .. exercise may not be helpful.. if its late then just behave tomorrow and maybe eat 100 calories less then usual and do 10 minutes more exercise then usual .. not hard every bit makes a differecne after a bad day .. i spend the next few days eating 100 cals less and doing 10 minutes more exercise to try to make up for it.. after you have done that a few times you dont want to cheat anymore lol..

For some they might use it as a way to have a binge day .... stupid idea.. binge days should never been planned ,.. they dont help anyone.. that is different to having a treat once a week /fortnight.. you may hae ^^ frozen pizza or something.. losing weight isn't about denying your self completely its about forming habits you cant stick to for life.. healthy habits that you wont gain any weight and will continue to loose till your at a helatrhy weight..

Dont jump off the wagon the weight loss train is still running .. even though for you it just stopped at the station.. jump back on and the trin will start again.. we are all on it together..
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:32 AM   #5  
back for the 1st time

Amen sister. Thank you both for your words, they truly help
Old 03-22-2008, 08:16 AM   #6  

On the plus side, I'm looking at the time you guys had this conversation and the fact that you thought to go on to 3 Fat Chicks when drunk means that you guys HAVE changed. You recognize that you're falling off of the wagon, and I have a feeling tomorrow you guys will pick yourself back up. Maybe this will even give the motivation to keep going. A bad night happens to the best of us.
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

It is a beautiful day here today. Part of me wants to sink into regretful depression about the wine I drank and the cigarettes I smoked last night. The other part is posting and does not want to create a pit of despair this weekend -- I could go for a jog outdoors for the first time this spring! I think I can, I think I can...if I exercise, I will not regret it!!
S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/179/125

Height: 5'7"

What I've been doing lately is telling myself, it's OK this is a cheat day. I watch TBL every week, and one of the trainers brought up a good point. Have a cheat day where you eat foods that aren't so good for you. It's good for your body too as I read it "shocks" your body back from just eating strict low calorie or low fat or low carb foods.

Make it a habit to get in SOME type of exercise that day you cheat, even if it's 20 minutes. 20 minutes is better then 0 minutes.

As well, what I do, if I cheat on a day that's not my cheat day (which my cheat day is Sundays), then I take away a leisure or something I enjoy doing, whether it be Internet access, watching television, etc. I'll ask a friend to hide it for me or disconnect something, so I can't use it.

Don't be hard on yourself though and just remember EVERYONE starts to slip at one point. The only difference is that some catch themself before they slip, and others don't bother. We are our own worst critics.
scorpio88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #9  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

I am doing the, "i am doing great so this won't hurt" thing today. It stops here, No easter cake, etc, it might take me a week to make up just for today. It's over =) We can't hit our goals if we don't try, all the time, everyday.
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #10  
back for the 1st time

Man oh man. Easter. I messed up big time, Monday is another day. I cant wait until I dont have to say that anymore. I dont know how many more Mondays I can take, lol.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #11  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

A total aside from dating--- that's a LOT of fast food girl!!! Holy cow, you could save SOOOO much money just by steering clear (not to mention making WAY better nutrition choices!!!!)

I think you need to do some shopping and cooking--- have a big day to do it all, freeze up some stuff, keep fresh tasty fruits on hand at all times... and have some easy-to-nuke go-to meals that are healthy and nutritious and don't cost NEARLY as much as fast food (both $ wise and calorie wise!)
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote