Old 01-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #1  
absolutely cuckoo

S/C/G: 175/153/133

Height: 5'4

Thumbs up Tomorrow

I am getting that bicycle out of the shed and taking it for a ride. Minimum twenty minutes. I expect to swerve all over the place, it's been a few years! Hopefully building up to riding to school (which takes about 70min walking)... not sure how long that'll take, but I'm not gonna push it. We'll see how my thighs are doing on Sunday morning. I am so unfit!

Anybody else doing something new tomorrow?
Wires and Waves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #2  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

In a way. It's about bicycling as well. There's a track I haven't fully explored yet (I only went half of it until now), so I'm crossing my fingers in the hopes that the weather will be sunny tomorrow as well. (I'll go either way, but biking along the canal when it's sunny is always more interesting than doing it with rain pouring from the skies...)
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #3  
Vegan from Planet Vega

Height: 5' 10"

I'm sleeping...lol that's something new for me (I never get to do it) :P kidding.

I think tomorrow I'm going to go for a walk in the park...

Simple, yet satisfying.
THE Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

Tomorrow morning I am going to do a new running route...one with lots of hills and I intend on doing some interval sprints throughout...it's something I don't usually do when running.

The heart rate monitor I was given for christmas has inspired me to push myself to limits I didn't know I had!
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Tomorrow..
I have a job interview early in the morning so will definitely go get that done *fingers crossed*
I will get my workout schedule together and look for my heart rate monitor, I have the watch part but the strap is missing. Hope I didn't forget it at the gym
I will refocus on my eating plan which I seem to have slipped off of on the weekend.
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:34 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 314/215/135

hopefully if its warm enough I will be taking the dogs for a walk,
its my time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/202/140

Height: 5'7"

Im sitting around doing nothing all by myself!

Which is wonderful because I'm always surrounded by people at work (I'm always there it seems..) and at home fiance is always here and I do love him and love living with him but man! It's really nice to have one day to myself
nicolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #8  
absolutely cuckoo

S/C/G: 175/153/133

Talking

I did it!

45min ride... and 15 minutes of walking it home after I blew a tire.

Kery Good luck with the new route! I applaud you, successful cyclist that you are and hope to be at your level someday! Not for a little while... I am sore.

Ms Heather I hope you enjoyed the Zs. A walk in the park sounds wonderful!

Lyria Holy moley just reading that made me want to go lay down. You're amazing!

Jigglybits Best of luck on interview day! Who knows, maybe you'll be buying yourself a platinum timepiece soon...

itsmytime I loooove dogs! Every time I go home I kidnap my cousin's puppy (see avatar) and take him for a walk. It's much more rewarding than walking myself

nicolby Ah, solitude. How I miss it. Enjoy your day
Wires and Waves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/202/140

Aha.. thanks! I am loving my one day of solitude. I even told my friend not to come by just so I can be alone and relax! bubble bath here I come

And good job on actually riding your bike! A 45 minute ride is awesome! Sorry for your blown tire, but at least you got an extra bit of a workout because of it :P
nicolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:14 PM   #10  
Mellow but Sassy

S/C/G: 280/255/160

Height: 5' 11"

This weekend, I've decided to add some abs into my cardio/strength training routine.

I've decided not to take my dog out as it's icy outside (I mean, this is Mississippi! Something's wrong with the weather!) and I can't get his little doggie sweater and shoes on him. He's got a really thin coat and gets shivers when it's cold outside.
Zen Pharmacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 314/215/135

Lol, yes I love my dogs if it wasn't for them I prob would never walk outside I would just get on the treadmill, lol
its my time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:02 AM   #12  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Wires and Waves, I am sore as well, yesterday was weight-lifting day, and now I'm paying the price.

*Of course* today is being windy and rainy. Bleh. I guess that Meteo-France is less accurate than Meteo-Cat licking his paw. But the day is still relatively young, and I'll have plenty of opportunities to go between two clouds.
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:35 AM   #13  

I think I need to train just to take my bike out in my neighborhood... It's freakin' tough!! The town I live in is VERY hilly, and my neighborhood in particular -- my house is situated at the very bottom of where three large hills meet. So I can't go anywhere without going uphill first. I desperately want to be able to ride my bike to work -- it's about 35 mins walking and would probably take 20 mins on bike...

I know you posted this yesterday about today, but I didn't see it then

Today I will do a new workout on my TurboJam DVD that I haven't tried yet. The one I'm used to is getting too easy....
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 403/250/150

Height: 5'8"

taking my bf to work at 9, then I have no clue. Probably some at home exercises. (Its really cold here) I would love to get a bike but it never fails, everytime I get one, it gets stolen within the first week.
violaholladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #15  
You can call me Niki

S/C/G: 207/194/130

Height: 5'0

I did a 2 mile walk earlier. I just ordered the Turbo Jam workouts, can't wait to get it so I can start losing more weight. Not really doing anything new today. Just going to relax and work on my resume'.
wannabethin4ever is offline   Reply With Quote