Old 01-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #1  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

Default Am I over my head?

So last monday my friend (guy) and i have a be going on to see who can lose 30lbs 1st the healthly way. And he is on insisting that he will win. but yesterday he at a lrge pepperoni pizza a 2 ltr of pop n 11 shots of jack daniels., then today he had 10 boneless chicken pieces with bbq, 4 med size preztals with the like this medium sauce and a piece of birthday cake. i ve been doing good eating salads n so forth. i understand he is a guy n will lose weight more but do u guys think i might have a chance? he is wrking out wrks out n hr a day n i do about 2hrs. i want to lose the 30 lbs but should i give up on the bet?
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #2  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

First, You should not give up!!!! Even though you`re in a contest, you`re still doing this for you (right??) and you will want to achieve your goals after this competition is over.
Obviously, he isn't trying very hard, BUT, the unfortunate fact is that some people have super charged metabolisms, and with limited effort they can still lose a lot of weight. I know this because my bf "has" to eat pizza and doughnuts after he runs to keep from looking like an "ethiopian" (his words, not mine.)

Stay with the bet for motivation. Just roll your eyes when he eats that stuff to show off because, even though it is POSSIBLE, I seriously doubt he will lose 30lbs eating that way. If he were trying hard too, I would say its hard to beat a guy losing weight. But since he's eating junk, I think you have a good chance!!

Do ya'll do weigh-ins along the way?

Oh, and a second question, how is his way at all 'healthy'? I mean, I think I know what you mean. No diet pills, crash dieting, etc. But still, eating all that food, whether he gains weight or not, isn't healthy.
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #3  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Wait, are you joking? Or just.. celebrating his stupidity, or what??
Whether he works out two hours a day or not.. man, he may gain some muscle, but with that much fried grease in him, he's gonna NEED that two hours a day just to break even calorie-wise.

1 pizza 12 inches across is 1500 calories and 55 grams of fat. 2L of soda has more sugar than I can possibly imagine, 11 shots of JD is like.. 800 calories...

The guy can't be losing much except years off the end of his life. :S

I remember you talking about being intimidated by his gloating, but... with this kind of behaviour, can you honestly doubt that you're gonna win!? The male metabolism may be ever so slightly superior when it comes to rapid weight loss, but there's NO way he's gonna lose weight rapidly like this.

So, CHEERS TO YOU! Keep doing fabulously, you'll be miles ahead of him in terms of LOSS in NO TIME!!!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #4  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

i wasnt planning on giving up i need n want to do this 4 myself , the only reason y i did this bet in the beginning is so i can have some1 to lose weight with, so really it wasnt bout the money 4 me. (30.00) yes we do weigh-ins every monday. he is i think is crash dieting by only eating 500-600 cal except 4 those 2 days, and he is a truck driver. he started at 249. i do 1700-1800 cal a day. i dont think he is taking any pills n i know im not. but he doesnt eat any fruits or veggies and thats what i have advantage over him. he lost about 5lbs so far lol supp i lost 9 so far and doesnt believe it. but were having my mother weigh us because quiet frankly i really do0nt wsant him to see where im at even tho he knows im PHAT (pretty hot and thick lol) you guys will be this 1st ppl i tell after i win but i have a lil doubts.

Last edited by CurvaceousCutie; 01-19-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #5  
Queen Yo-yo

Eep, he's only eating like 600 a DAY when he's not bingeing? Wow, that'll MESS with the metabolism. On the plus side (or DOWNSIDE for him!), what'll happen then... is that his body will rock out the starvation mode. It'll think he's constantly starving, so when he binges on that pizza once a week apart from his teensy calorie intake on other days... his body will store up as much of the fat as it can in a self-preservation type fashion since it thinks he's starving and won't necessarily get enough calories to keep his body running in the future without the excess fat.
Man oh man, lol.

Last edited by Jelbb; 01-19-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #6  
bow chicka bow wow

I say definitely don't give up! It sounds like he's basically handing you the prize money with a whole pizza a day. And even if he somehow managed to eek it out, you would still be better off in the long run because after the bet you would be the one still eating better and working out, right?
tinsica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:03 PM   #7  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

i hope so i want to win the bragging rights lol cuz none of my friends have faith that i will will (there all guys) lol
Old 01-19-2008, 10:03 PM   #8  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

oh ya of course i want to get down to a 150 lbs but i got a long way to go
Old 01-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #9  
Queen Yo-yo

Well, absolutely you've got a long way to go, but you can do it!! ****, if this guy starts bragging that he can lose 30 lbs faster, you just throw on back, "Even if you DO lose 30 lbs faster, I'm gonna lose that and MORE and KEEP it off! So when you're eating your large pizza and slugging around the house with your bottle of JD, I'll be shakin' my hot little booty off in my GOAL celebration dance!"

Last edited by Jelbb; 01-19-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #10  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

OH **** YA, I WILL BE LOL, the funny thing is he has never drank be4 until last night n hes 26 lol he wasnt really trashed n no hangover either.

Last edited by CurvaceousCutie; 01-19-2008 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:17 PM   #11  
bow chicka bow wow

In which case he'll soon find out what all of those alcohol calories can do to a person!
tinsica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:29 AM   #12  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

you are gonna win . he is messing up his metabolism and putting his body into starvation mode.. lol you are gonna looe it before hee does no problem
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote