Old 01-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default Keeping on track!

Hey guys! I've lost about well...look at my ticker a bit as of late and I'm beginning to come slightly lax....I'm not fat anymore, Im just chubby and need to lose a bit more!

Anyway, I've stopped losing weight, not sure why guess it's just a plateau! But it has killed my motivation! And now I find myself absent mindedly eating crap! (Mind you, my eating habits are so much better a binge now consists of two pieces of toast, a tsp of butter and some yeast spread, hardly anything!)

Anyway I'm not losing weight, I want to keep tryin and keep trying to gain more muscle!! Any tips on what you guys do to keep yourself on track and focussed!

Last edited by Fairy Sarah; 01-18-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Fairy Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #2  
clean eating chick

Height: 5'8

Do you go to a gym? Have you thought of hiring a personal trainer for a couple of sessions? Nothing has helped me as much as that!
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 360/ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Sometimes all you have to do is switch up your food. If it stays the same for a while your body gets used to it. You need to shock your body....also try a different work out or work out for a little more. Both should help a little!!!
krissy1319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

By the way! I stole ur valentines day goal idea! Thought it might help

Thats both great ideas! I have an appointment with a trainer soon at the gym to learn some new weights and resistence exercises...and my trainers been encouraging me to use the summit climber to blast my butt and thighs...so maybe if I write up a new super awesome workout schedule (Im ALL for lists) I will feel motivated!

As for the diet thing, I thnk you are right, maybe eating more smalled meals a day might fdo it, the last 6 or so pounds I've lost have been from stress and busyness and not eating enough! Which in the long term is BAD BAD BAD and I know it!

I gues I just need someone else telling me to do it, the ideas coming from other peoples mouths sound so much better!

Last edited by Fairy Sarah; 01-19-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Fairy Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #5  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Yay, it sounds like you're getting up that motivation again! I bet the last little bit is the hardest when you're not seeing yourself lose as quickly.
Your binges don't sound too horrible, agreed, but when it's more food when you're not hungry, yeah, it's still a binge!
I think getting that personal training session (or two!) is a fabulous idea! As are the weight loss goals like.. a certain number by V-Day or whateve.
Stick around here too, nothing motivates me more than checking out the forums and seeing how everyone else is doing!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote