Old 01-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #1  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Thumbs up Congratulations December Challenge Chicks!

I just want to congratulate all the people that entered the December Fitness Challenge! Sign up now and log your goals in the January Fitness Challenge, it is never too late.

I congratulate all of those that have met and surpassed their goals! Keep up the great work!
I also want to give a to all the peopled that entered and were short of their goals, but you have to remember something is better than nothing at all, you are one step closer to your overall goal! Keep on going!

I want to ask you all on how we can improve the Fitness Challenge for January and have more people keep up with their goals, any ideas?

Everyone!!!
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:37 AM   #2  

I think the fitness challenge is great. I have used it the last two months and have stuck with it. One way to maybe improve it is to set up a buddy system? Each member in the challenge could get the email address (or just pm them off the message boards, but I check my email more often than I check here) of another person in the challenge and email each other everyday (or every other day, whatever) just to personally check in to see how they are doing with it and to provide words of wisdom and support. Even when I met my goals, there were several days in a row where all I wanted to do was sit on my but, so I ended up double timing it some days just to catch up. Having to actually explain to someone why I didn't really feel like doing it today might help me get off my but and stick to my schedule! It might be a great way to get to know someone else a little better too!
Sister of the groom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:04 PM   #3  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

That is a good idea. I wonder if we can implement that in the rules for Feb. Remind me. Or should i make a post for it for this month?
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #4  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Hey trnsfrmnreplace-
I love the fitness challenge!
It is a great feeling to update the chart after I workout.
It is awesome, maybe if the member meets their goal, we can make a thread just to congratulate them and encourage the others. I would like to receive tips on my workouts, and give tips as well. Or what obsticals we faced and how we will overcome them this month.
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote