Old 10-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #1  
BLACK TEAM

S/C/G: 225/219.5/140

Height: 5'5

Default Mid-Cycle Spotting

I have had mid-cycle spotting a couple of times over the last few years. Just the other day, though, had to be the heaviest. It's almost like I'm getting another period in between my regular periods! I also got very naseus, bad migraine, etc that I usually get with my regular period. Is this normal, or should I be worried? I am going to the gyno pretty soon but couldn't make the appt right away... I am going to ask her when I go, but just for the interim I would like to know.
misschris531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:30 PM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Since we are not medical doctors, we can't really help answer this question. It could be one of numerous things. The GYN should be able to help you out. If you are really worried, you can call the doctor's office and tell them that you would like to be put on the cancellation list (if someone cancels then they can call you and ask if you want that appointment since it is earlier). Good luck!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #3  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

I have to agree with Lori, we can't really assess if this is normal healthy/unhealthy for you.

It's really about whether or not you feel it's right. I would say though that considering you get migrains etc when you get the spotting that it would probably be a good idea to go to the gyno and get it checked out.

I hope it isn't anything too bad, except the weirdness that is TOM and it's cycles.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote