s-granola bar
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:35 AM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

I'm completely out of food at home. This is getting really tough:

B: yogurt & vita brownie (200c)
L: Tuna (180)
S: Fresh Veggies (no clue, 100c?)

D: chicken (120c), steamed green beans (??)
Dessert: vita brownie (100c)
Amberelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 164/125/115

Height: 5'6

jusj- your breakfast idea is making my stomach growl!!

Amberelise-how are the vitamuffins? I almost bought the double chocolate variety but I chickened out because I swear I can taste it when they fortify something with vitamins? Do they taste like Flintstones chewables at all? I really need to get more vitamins in my diet, these may be the ticket.
kobe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:19 AM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

My freezer door is STUFFED with vitatops and vitabrownies. I think they are fantastic! Of course, they have a bit of a fiber taste to them and they certainly aren't sugary. So, you have to keep that in mind. But, I heat them up from frozen to perfectly warm in 40 seconds. If you have the calories, a vitabrownie with a glass of skim milk at the end of a day is the perfect dessert. The brownie is only 100 calories.

The vita tops are my breakfast EVERY morning. The banana nut is my favorite! The bluebran and cranbran are also very good. And, the cornbread is the VERY BEST OF ALL!!! It's a fantastic side dish with dinners. (I'm out of the right now. boo.) My boyfriend eats the chocolate vita tops and he LOVES them. I don't know why, but I just don't like the chocolate as much as the cranbran and bluebran. I suggest getting the sampler pack and seeing what you think.

Like I said, you can taste the fiber, but I think they are sooooooooo good.
Amberelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:38 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

B: Smart Start Cereal and Skim Milk
L: chips and salsa (only had a few maybe 10 chips), taco salad with chicken, salsa for dressing, avoided eat the fried shell. I'm guessing around 500 calories.
S: Tall Coffee from Starbucks and a chocolate muffin
D: Lean Cuisin

Last edited by RememberHowToSmile; 09-28-2007 at 09:05 PM.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:56 PM   #6  

Height: 5'5"

remember - wooo a DATE date? details woman!

b - latte and oatmeal (315)
s- carrots (50)
l- yog and more carrots (200)
s- apple (80)
dinner- (im having a big dinner because im going otu drinking tonight and dont want to hurt my stomach....but i also need to count the cals in the drinks i will have soo...) grilled cheese and turkey (80, 110, 65), peas (70) glass of nf milk (100)
drinks - 3-4 glasses white wine (normally its 60 cals but i think the glasses are bigger than the 3 oz serving so im counting them at 100 each. what do you think? (400)

total - 1470 (this is my splurge day for the week!)
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:09 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Um the date was with this guy that I have been seeing off and on for the last 2 months. I don't know we hung out a lot until school started and now I've been so busy we barely get to see eachother. Me being a full time student and him leaving in January for americorps makes things really complicated that I don't think either of us want to get to far into a relationship. I don't know it is really complicated and he tends to get mad at me because I am so busy and he doesn't understand how complicated law students lives are and right now I'm not prepared to put him (or anyone else) above school. But lunch was nice.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:29 PM   #8  

Man, and I was doing so well:
B- 2 tsp of greek yogurt and blueberries, plus fiber and omega supplements
L- a cup of roasted veggie soup and just under half of a turkey and cheese sand on multi-grain with tomatoes and lettuce.

And then..crazyness struck. Work was dead and it was just the two of us at the office, so my boss let me off about three hours early.
So I got this crazy idea to try and find this fruit stand - eventually after much driving I found it and got some lovely apples, melons and raspberries. Hey, fruit is good, right?
Then it hit - nutella. Must find. It only tastes like chocolate, right? right? And headed over to one of my favorite gourmet food stores right in the area...

so...uh, this was dinner.
- A blueberry scone with a bit of whipped butter and a small smear of lemon curd
- 1 tbsp of nutella
-1 tbsp of peanut butter
- an apple, sliced up
- about 15 raspberries
-tea
- and most of a turkey and cheese croissant that I got at the store and munched in the car on the way home until I realized what I was eating and that it made me feel awful.

Hooray for random food!
Tomorrow is farmers market, kickboxing, and apple picking sunday...so here is hoping I get back on the wagon. Cheers.
Jennt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 05:20 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

Well...its actually saturday here but I guess its still a days accounting right? lol...I'm always going to be a day ahead when I post on this! I'm going to try and post my days plan more frequently too (recent break up with the boyfriend has spurred an overhaul of my weightloss efforts!)

Breakfast - 2 whole egg, 1 egg white omlette with half a grilled tomato, sauted mushrooms and one slice wholegrain toast

Lunch - 2 x apples with no-fat yoghurt and small bunch of grapes

Dinner - Ratatoullie (onion, zuchini, tomato, capsicum) with pork medallion and quarter small avocado

Snacks - three squares dark chocolate
Drinks - 1.5 shots malibu in coke zero mixer (normally it'd be wine but now its getting warm again the spirits are coming out to play :P)

Total = 1150 cal

Exercise - 1 hour body jam class (dance class at gym) and 1 spin class
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #10  

Height: 5'5"

remember- yeah law school can really complicate things eh? glad lunch was fun!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote