Old 08-09-2007, 12:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Height: 5'7"

Default Don't wait till goal to enjoy life

Hey everyone, don't put off waiting till you reach your goal weight to enjoy your life. It's great to have goals, but find ways to enjoy your life right now.
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/190/175

Height: 5'10

You're definetly right Redlight! I'm not ready to put on a bikini yet (ha ha ha) but that doesn't mean I shouldn't go to the beach-right?! We're taking my son to a park next week and usually I'd feel a little apprehensive worrying about "fitting" on the rides and this year I am taking the "I can laugh or cry motto" and believe me I'M NOT CRYING THIS YEAR!
vealcalf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:05 AM   #3  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

I don't think anyone should wait to enjoy life, in fact I do every day....and when I get to goal I'm going to specifically enjoy that part of life too. I think if you don't value where you've gotten and how hard you've worked chances are you may not be able to stay there (at goal). As for right now there's nothing really that I don't do because of my weight. For example, I love the beach, and my weight doesn't keep me from going and enjoying it, however it does keep me from wearing a bikini
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote