Old 05-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #1  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

Default thank God..

tomorrow is a new day and I can start fresh! Tonight was the first night in almost a month that I gave in and ate something I shouldnt have...I even cried after I ate it b/c I was so dissapoitend in myself. All I can say is that everyone has that bad night/day and that I will start fresh tomorrow!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:55 PM   #2  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

Oh, Joanne, don't be so hard on yourself! Keep in mind that one of the most important things about weight loss is learning how to keep the weight off at the end! That means occasionally having "bad" foods, and learning how to trust that a little indulgence every now and then isn't going to kill you!

I'm having huge problems with this these days. Today I was moved onto stabilization, and I'm really scared. They start adding more foods in, and all of the bad foods that were off limits are available to me now. For example, this week I get unlimited veggies, next week I get an extra dairy, the week after an extra fat, and if I'm still within 3 lbs of my current weight, week 4 I get an extra fruit, week 5 I get an extra starch, and week 6 I get another fat. I'd be able to handle that, if it wasn't for the new booklet they gave me, listing all sorts of bad foods and what they count as! I realize I have a pretty bad relationship with food, and that I definitely have to get over this fear of eating and just trust that I won't gain the weight back! It's hard, but we'll get there
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:56 AM   #3  
.Dreams.Come.True.

S/C/G: 213/191.8/150

Height: 5'4

same here, i ate chips yesterday. I dont know why, either. I havent done that since I've started. I didnt eat a lot of them, but still I felt like crap. I hope WI tomorrow doesnt reflect it!
jessicarenee331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:37 AM   #4  
Jazzercise away the fat!!

S/C/G: 215/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Sorry you're feeling bad! I hope that you have a great day today!!
mamaplots is offline   Reply With Quote