Old 05-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 227/142/135

Height: 5'5"

Default On Track?

Were you on track today? Did your meals go as planned?

I was!

I had a nonfat yogurt for breakfast, some leftover's and an apple for lunch, a sugar free Popsicle for a snack, and I made some YUMMY buffalo grilled chicken (a bit high in sodium, but otherwise okay) and sliced it and had it in a flat out whole grain wrap with lettuce, tomato, and light sour cream. I added some corn on the side. It was YUMMY! I am completely stuffed, so I am done for the day except some more water. Today is Day #4 that I've been back on track since falling off the wagon, and I am hoping to see a change on the scale come Saturday!
MAMA2CHUNKEYMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations on your 19.5 loss.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:08 PM   #3  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

No, I didnt stay on track but thats ok, tomorrow is a new day. IM actually writing down my meal plans for the next 3 days and im goign to keep doing that to...so I can stay on track better! Boy loosing wieght and changing your lifestyle sure is tough! lol.
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

I think I did ok, but I'm not sure.

I had a special K cereal bar for Breakfast and a Banana
For lunch I had a smart ones dinner
For snack I had some peanut butter crackers
Here is where it gets tricky... My mom and I were out shopping and we stopped at San Francisco bread company... at the time I felt like I made a good choice but now I'm not so sure.. here is what I got
Half of a Chipolte Turkey Sandwich on Sour dough Bread.... the only thing that scares me about this is the sauce, bc I didn't eat all of the bread. I also got a small bowl of chicken enchilada soup.. it was a little creamy and I wasn't expecting that. I got on their website to look at the nutritional info. and they don't have it up yet. I'm really stressing over this b/c I don't like no knowing how many calories I ate lol. I don't think it's too bad, but I have a feeling it might be worse than I expect :S

On the bright side... we did go shopping and I wound up walking A LOT.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:45 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseygail21 View Post
I think I did ok, but I'm not sure.

I had a special K cereal bar for Breakfast and a Banana
For lunch I had a smart ones dinner
For snack I had some peanut butter crackers
Here is where it gets tricky... My mom and I were out shopping and we stopped at San Francisco bread company... at the time I felt like I made a good choice but now I'm not so sure.. here is what I got
Half of a Chipolte Turkey Sandwich on Sour dough Bread.... the only thing that scares me about this is the sauce, bc I didn't eat all of the bread. I also got a small bowl of chicken enchilada soup.. it was a little creamy and I wasn't expecting that. I got on their website to look at the nutritional info. and they don't have it up yet. I'm really stressing over this b/c I don't like no knowing how many calories I ate lol. I don't think it's too bad, but I have a feeling it might be worse than I expect :S

On the bright side... we did go shopping and I wound up walking A LOT.
I found the soup.. Chicken Enchilada (168 cal/11 g fat/1 g fiber/11 g carbs)

Yeah, I had a cookie at the mall the other day- but I also walked around the mall for a few hours.. that had to cross out the cookie, right? lol
Old 05-18-2007, 11:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Wow Mama! Thanks for finding that, I couldn't find it anywhere... I deffinitly feel better about my choice now! I feel good today, so that also makes me think I did ok, usually if I over ate, or ate something that wasn't good for me I feel like poop the next day

P.S. Dont worry about that cookie, we all treat ourselves every once in a while, the bad part is when we make a habit of it.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseygail21 View Post
Wow Mama! Thanks for finding that, I couldn't find it anywhere... I deffinitly feel better about my choice now! I feel good today, so that also makes me think I did ok, usually if I over ate, or ate something that wasn't good for me I feel like poop the next day

P.S. Dont worry about that cookie, we all treat ourselves every once in a while, the bad part is when we make a habit of it.
This site is great (except when you look at it AFTER you've eaten out, haha)

http://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html
Old 05-19-2007, 01:05 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

This stupid cold wont go away!

Yesterday I felt like crap,so I binged on chocolate, which in turn made me feel crappier.

Today I felt like crap, but I chose to sip raspberry tea, now I feel proud of myself!
Romeos Girly is offline   Reply With Quote