Old 04-21-2007, 02:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 147/See Ticker/124

Height: 5'6''

Default Endermologie?

Hey Everyone, so its bikini time!! agghh!! dreaded cellulite and being a bit pear shaped too doesn't help!!
anyone tried endermology/knows someone who has?
supposed to reduce cellulite and also knock you down a dress size where u need it (eg.hips,thighs,bum-for me!!)after 12/14 sessions...
Thinking of giving it a go..any advice on it-good or bad?
ja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #2  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

I don't know what this is. Is it a cream? Because if it is it won't work.
For cellulite you might want to try mesotherapy. That works. It involves lots of needles and several treatments but it definately does it's job.
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #3  

http://www.thebodysculptors.com/faq_cont.htm#a4

http://www.gtp.com.au/lsmclinic/imag...re-after_2.jpg

take a look at these links
Old 04-21-2007, 03:17 PM   #4  

Shrinkingchica well done on your weight loss xx keep it up girl

don't those pics look sooo convincing!!
-no needles involved in endomologie!!-rollar/massage/suction system on outside of skin!!
Old 04-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #5  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

I tried it a couple of years ago, and I had lost a few cm, but I can't tell about it on the long run -- after that, I started exercising often enough, and eating right enough, for it to sort of 'mess up' with that, and not let me what was due to what exactly. ^^ (Not that I'm going to complain about that, the food and exercise bit was less expensive in the long run anyway. XD)
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 294/264/140

Height: 5'6"

I just looked up 'endermologie' in the forum search to see if anyone had mentioned it. I met a woman who runs an endermologie clinic over coffee the other day. We were just chatting about girl stuff when I asked her what she did for a living, that sort of thing; then I started probing her for questions.

The most interesting thing for me, was that she said she has had clients who have lost 100+ pounds, who had lots of loose skin, and that after treating them (over the course of multiple appointments, she sells them in packages or single), they got to the point where loose skin was no longer an issue. Those clients might come back later for 'maintenance' (unless they keep taking care of themselves), but they look great.

The whole 'handy little machine' thing raises questions for me, but it was easy for her to recall clients with lots of loose skin that have gotten lasting results from the process. I am thinking that if (at goal), I have lots of loose skin, I might look into endermologie before meeting with a plastic surgeon, and then weigh things from there.
khep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:02 PM   #7  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Ah, I didn't know about the loose skin bit, but that's interesting.

Although one thing that deserves being mentioned is that (at least here) endermologie is advised against if you have veinous/blood problems (varicose veins, that kind of things). It seems to actually make them worse.
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote