Old 04-23-2007, 11:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/138/121

Height: 5'4"

Default Leg Magic Infomercial- I'm tempted!

I spent almost an hour this weekend watching an infomercial for "Leg Magic"

Has anyone used this or heard anything about it? It seems perfect for me, because the thighs/butt are my problem areas. I am always very skeptical of infomercials like that though. Plus it is around $165! Can anyone offer any advice/experience on this machine?

Thanks!

Last edited by trnsfrmnreplace; 04-24-2007 at 12:59 PM.
pumpkinjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:02 PM   #2  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

You are 100% right to be skeptical of infomercials-most are filled with lies and false claims and paid "customers." This machine looks pretty pointless. For 3 easy payments of $0, you can just as easily do some squats and lunges in your living room. If you really think sliding your legs back and forth like that looks like fun, put on some thick socks, spray your kitchen floor with Pam, and slide away!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:14 PM   #3  
Slowly, slowly.

Height: 5'2"

I've just ordered one of these. I have been searching ebay for a while, the Leg Magic is the upgraded version or the Leg Master. Do you have a ad paper you could look in, or ebay?
The areas I have trouble with are the ones this is meant to target, I hope it does.
There are so many pieces of equipment out there its hard not to be suckered into everything.
If you do decide to get one I'll be looking out for your posts.
mum2two is offline   Reply With Quote