Old 02-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #1  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Talking **Weekly Chat - 4 Feb - 11 Feb** cont.

Sorry everyone i closed the other thread.

Ok girls... i don't want anyone to feel out of place, or feel ganged up around here. Be nice to one another and if someone has a question please answer them politely and tell them the pro's and con's of whatever the question might be.

I am going to step out here and apologize for everyone if anyone got offended.

Remember we want this to be a positive environment to all!

So no more talking about this. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Keep up the good work and continue chatting.

trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:54 PM   #2  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

I swear. I can't wait to get back to the gym on Monday! I feel that I am better enough to get back to working out.

So, yay. I am going to do this. I feel more motivated now than I have since 2003. Gonna do it! I keep having dreams, and thoughts of how great it will be for me to be a normal weight, and I love it..makes me smile every time. Can't wait!
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #3  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

I didn't want to do this before, but I decided today that I was going to. That I was going to ask for support and motivation from my friends on myspace. I don't have hundreds of people on my list that I don't know..they are all people that I call my friends..and also some of my family members...but..I used that weight simulator picture and posted that on there of my current weight and my goal weight..and asked for support. One of my friends posted right after I put it up and said that if I ever wanted to go walking or biking just to call her...I feel so loved! ;D
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 05:05 PM   #4  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

That's a good idea Brooke! You're doing a great job so far, you should be proud of yourself.

I had a Relay for Life Committee Mtg. today. I am so psyched about getting my team together & donations rolling in. This is my first year being involved with it and i am so honored to have been asked to be on the committee as well as a team captain. I am a HUGE Cancer advocate/supporter.

8 more days until surgery day. I'm getting more & more nervous every day. And then I think about how i'm not going to allowed to exercise for at least a week then slowly adding walking in for several more weeks thereafter. I am going to be waiting 6-8wks for the full release for exercise, etc.. I am just getting into this whole exercise thing and training. I REALLY love working out with my trainer! I am seriously gonna miss it during my time off! UGH! I have to look at it with a positive attitude, only a few weeks off and then I can rejoin her, starting off slow again then progressing.
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote