Old 01-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #1  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Default A little help ladies, please. :)

So, I was putting things in my food log on fitday, and I have a LOT of sodium today! I don't really know how to post all of this on here, so I thought I would post a picture of the graph of my food intake today, and hopefully you lovely ladies will give me some input, bad or good..I can take it. lol. This is my first day posting all of the food on there, and I am kind of shocked. I wasn't taught how to eat right, and teaching myself is quite hard to do. So..hopefully ya'll will give me some good advice!

Oh, and I overslept again today..so..I didn't have breakfast until 4pm. I REALLY need to get my schedule back on track. I have bipolar, and I've been going through a rough time lately...

Anywho, here's the graph..Hopefully it's ok that i post it here, if not..I'm sorry. =/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg calsbb7.jpg (20.9 KB, 31 views)
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:31 AM   #2  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Here's an update of my calories for today, well now it's yesterday..but anyway. I just finished updating it before bed. Thought I would post it so hopefully someone sees this thread & posts to give me some input before I start eating tomorrow..to help with some changes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg calsx.JPG (18.1 KB, 15 views)
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:44 AM   #3  
Token Rooster? ;)

S/C/G: 185/138/~135 to maintain

Height: 5' 6"

The 950 calories are a bit low -- I'd shy from dipping below 1,200 unless you've splurged (or are planning to) the day before or after. And probably a little more lean protein and less carbs, esp. if you're doing muscle-building exercises.

As for the sodium, it's always hard to kick because it's everywhere! One way to reduce it is to avoid processed foods (food processors love to add them with abadon for the flavoring), stick with whole foods and if you're buying processed -- check for low-salt options. If it's too bland, you can always control how much salt to put back in, or better yet, play with other herbs and spices to add flavor w/o the sodium.
AquaWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote