Willing to do a new challenge

• Ok, here is the deal ya'll I know a lot of us want to have 20 something BL challenges again. I am willing to start them IF I know 1) people will join and 2) I have someone to lead the other team (this would require keeping track of freebies, eliminations, starting weekly threads and crunching numbers) with me. Who all/is anyone interested? This would need to be a commitment. I don't want someone to team captain with me and not be able to do it halfway through (though life does happen).
  • I just got to the boards, and have fun reading the Challenges. Would love to participate in one if a new one is set up!
  • I did the team captin thing once and I really liked it. I would totally be willing! Let's DO IT!
  • Def keen to participate and more than happy to help out Maybe could post something in the main 20's forum so more people can see?
  • Quote: I did the team captin thing once and I really liked it. I would totally be willing! Let's DO IT!
    If you will be a captain with me I will totally do it! I will send you a message in a bit and we can start brainstorming
  • Quote: Def keen to participate and more than happy to help out Maybe could post something in the main 20's forum so more people can see?
    The main reason I posted in here is because before I go any further we need a team captain and to me..those who are super interested in participating (those who take the time to post in here) are more likely to be willing to be a captain with me
  • I am definitely up for a challenge!
  • yup yup-I'll be a captin for sure!
  • Awesome! I sent you a private message a bit earlier. Any thoughts you have would be great!
  • haha, I just noticed...we are both from oregon angeline!
  • LOL- I know I saw that too! I used to live in Hilsboro I just wrote you back
  • I live near hillsboro HAHA thats awesome!