3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings BL Corner (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner-231/)
-   -   ◉◉◉Team Nike Weeks 3-6 Chat◉◉◉ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner/212276-team-nike-weeks-3-6-chat.html)

Matilda08 09-16-2010 09:21 AM

nice nice nice! Your outfit is nice and it doesnt show too much I love the color of the shirt

zanheltangia 09-16-2010 12:25 PM

Leggings, right?

I think it looks fine for what I can see from the pictures. Totally up to you.

I don't understand the legging-thing that's in style nowadays. They've got some patterned to look like jeans, what the heck? :?: But go for it if you like it! :carrot:

zanheltangia 09-17-2010 08:03 AM

Have a great Friday, everyone!!!
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Matilda08 09-17-2010 11:19 AM

Hello team I wi at 231.0 today lately ive been ranging from 229-231 so i know if i stay op ill be firmly int he 220s next week. Good luck on sundays weigh in team!!

zanheltangia 09-17-2010 11:32 AM

Huh. Well, I better WI tonight as I won't be near 3FC until late Monday at the rate my weekend is running away with me. :dizzy:

denice81 09-17-2010 04:24 PM

Hi Gals, haven't checked in in a while...I'm hanging in there, but have hit my dreaded 10 year plateau number. Seems like everytime I get down to 160 (this is the 3rd time) I "allow" myself some slack and that turns into a huge gain...Ug. I know it is mostly mental, but its really been a tough one for me. I think once I'm even down like 5 lbs it will shake me off of that mental block, but in the mean time, I feel like I'm in limbo.

On another note, so glad its the weekend. Going to try and plan some active time and not center my life around food so much. Why is that so hard for me?!

Hope you ladies all have a great weekend!

brooksrm 09-17-2010 10:07 PM

So, I've fallen off the face of the earth this week. Haven't been thinking about food, just eating it. Haven't been recording what I eat, and I know I've eaten BAD BAD BAD this week. Two excuses: new job with crazy hours, and TOM. But dangit, I don't like how I'm feeling, and the blues are coming back from the breakup SIX WEEKS ago. Stuck at home tomorrow with nobody to hang out with this weekend, and the house is full of junk food (I'm not the buyer of it, so I'm not allowed to be the thrower-awayer of it either. Sigh. I swear my fam keeps an eye on the trash.) Going to try to work some activity in, but I just feel so blah and unmotivated!

Matilda08 09-18-2010 11:19 AM

Hoping for a good wi tomorrow. Today I wi at 231.6 I think I can get to 225 by the end of this week coming.

Mickeypnd 09-18-2010 04:22 PM

okay, so Im very out of the loop right now, but i heart Leggings, Jeggings!! I seriously have like five pairs of them. lol. And I pair them with boots and Im so in love with the look.

I lost two pounds this week, but then TOM struck early on, and yeah.

Jessica88 09-18-2010 11:50 PM

Thanks for the advice everyone im going with a different outfit that I bought today because we are going somewhere different I guess.

good luck with WI tomorrow everyone :)

Sameen 09-19-2010 11:14 AM

Hello ladies, sorry i have been MIA for the past week. I just didn't get the time to log on and no time to get on the scale either. so i got ont he scale today and i had put on 2 pounds:( maybe because its tom or because i have started stress eating a lot. i don't know what is happening. This is the first time i have shown a gain since i've started my weight loss journey. i'm so angry with myself. I could have stayed on plan but the binging is killing me, but a gain was so unexpected. i'm just regretting not having pasta rather than binging, which i might add were not even of real fatty foods. i wouldn't have had an issue with a 2 pound gain if i had had a good plate of fetticinni :( will it be like this all my life? a bit here and there and a 2 pound gain:(
i will write a nice long message for everyone tomorrow. I'm sorry once again girls for not being active, all of you are so kind and nice to me, just going through a crummy time.

brooksrm 09-19-2010 03:23 PM

Hey guys,
I'm very surprised to find that my weight was actually down this week, despite the crazy eating and snacking! Hurray! Had a downer day yesterday, but today I'm going out with friends and out for dinner with that guy from last week :) So far I'm liking the new job but I know the hours are going to be stressful. Going to try to pack healthy lunches at least 3 days next week as my goal.

Matilda08 09-20-2010 09:34 AM

Happy monday team!

Today I wi at 229.6 which for a monday is GREAT! Im so use to messing up over the weekend and being in the 220s on a monday only means one thing for me. Ill be in the 220s firm come week end!!!!!

Hope you are all great. I dont get to check in much school has started back and between that work and family Im swamped

Mickeypnd 09-20-2010 09:57 AM

Sameen:hug: we've all been where your at right now. I just got off my TOM and I gained a pounds as well. we just have to remember whats done is done, and to move forward!!

brooksrm yay for the weight loss and the new job!! :carrot:

Matilda08 Congrats on being in the 220's!! :carrot:

so I weighed myself this morning and I weighed in at 205.6. I kinda figured i would gain some weight back after TOM and not really watching what I was eating, Im just glad it wasn't an insane amount!

But now that TOM's over Im back on track! :dust:
IM getting the p90x soon, and I know it's going to be intense, but i need to change up my workout routine. and i want to lose weight and tone up pretty quickly, I just hope i can stick with it!! :wl:

I hope everyone has a great day!

zanheltangia 09-20-2010 01:35 PM

I am slipping up on the routine WIs. That's a key reason why I join these BL threads, so I get a WI each week, but I am missing them!

:mad:

I need to get my act together! :o