Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 01:43 AM   #46  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey, guess who's back??!! I was "Wide in Winnipeg" a long time ago, any one remember me!???LOL! Guess there will be a new Cluck Club starting in January, just in time to get to know you all and get cozy!

I'll be back....
Old 12-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #47  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Good morning! We have what they call blizzard conditions here in Winnipeg, the wind is strong and we got a little snow last night.
I think I might do a little cardio this morning to start getting used to working out a little before monday,thats my starting day.
Have a good day everyone!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #48  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi WENDY . . . How come the name-change?

Hi Everybody Else, too . . .

It's snowing here too -- in other words SSDD.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #49  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

I couldnt get my password for Wide in Winnipeg after a dozen attempts so I just udes a new name. Good to be back!!
Old 12-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #50  
Onward and Downward

Hi . . .

We've got storm warnings out the 'wing-wang' as does a lot of the rest of the country. Hope everybody is staying warm and cosy.

Old 12-16-2007, 05:01 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

We're snowed in here ... seriously ... if you look at a road conditions map of s w Ontario ... we're buried under those orange striped bars.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:09 AM   #52  
Onward and Downward

Hi there . . .

Things are a little better around here . . . it is cold and still fairly windy, but the sun is shining at the moment and there is nothing too exciting going on -- as long as you are lucky enough to be able to stay off the ice-covered roads.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:25 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Hi all - sorry it's been a while since I've checked in. I've not been doing well lately and been too ashamed to do much chatting on 3FC! I'm slowly climbing back on the wagon, though, so here's hoping for a better 2008.

Diana - glad to hear you are healing and getting back at things as well!

I think Vancouver might be the only place in the country without weather issues today - just a typical chilly, rainy winter day here.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:37 AM   #54  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Just wanted to wish everybody a Very Merry and Happy and Healthy WHATEVER it is thay you may be celebrating over the next couple of weeks.

I probably won't have a chance to check in here while I'm away . . . but you never know, I might get lucky. Hang in there gang and I'll see you all on January 3 when I'm back.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:00 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 232/196/180

Height: 5ft 4 inches

Default Still working at "it"(thank you Ruth)

Good morning,

For a while our computer was down and then i could not for the life of me found the site. Yesterday i was browsing and found it, and IM'd Ruth and she directed me back here.
Thank you Ruth.
I am still working at losing and have been doing so well. I am down 37 pounds and am 18 from goal.
I weighed in at WW on Thursday, all though there was no meeting. I wanted to know where i stood. I had gained a half pound over the holidays, and that was because my tummy, with all the stress and my compulsion to have everying perfect when the family arrived was, well you know.
Now if i had weighed in on Friday, LOL, we wont go there.
Ilene please message me.
I am so motivated and have been although this journey. I just knew that this was my time and that i was going to do it.
I was in Penningtons in Cornwal yesterday, and bought two pairs of jeans size 16. They are tight but the 18 would have been too loose. That is from a 42-44 so let me tell you i did not need the car to get me back to Williamstown, where i live.
I need to get some exercise going and have a couple of five pound weights but really dont know what to do with them. I have a big ball too now.

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy and above all a Healthy new year.

I always had a hard time finding this group again when the month changed. Please let me know how to follow it. I am not very computer savy.

Bernice in Williamstown.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #56  
Reformed carb abuser

S/C/G: 222/193/150

Height: 5'4"

hello crazies

young lady from montreal just here to say
happy new years
Old 01-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #57  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . . I'm BACK . . . and here's a new home for us for the brand new year . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...40#post1980840 . . . hope to see you all over there.
Closed Thread