Old 12-20-2007, 04:35 PM   #1  
Ready to Be a Loser!

S/C/G: 181/177.8/160

Height: 6'0''

Default B12

I went to this medical place where they help patients lose weight. A doctor was talking to me about B12 and How He can Give me these b12 pills and I take one a day and let it stay under my tongue until it dissolves. He said with healthy eating and some exercise I should lose 3-5 pounds a week. I started today, i took a pill and I have the most energy I have ever had in my life, excluding when I was a kid, lol. I love it. I feel more tempted to actually move now and It is like an appetite supressant too. I did not feel as hungry as I usually do and now i am really happy about that. Next Thurday i will inform you guys on how much i lose, hopefully I do lose some!
giovannip811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

Eat vegemite! Richest known source of vitamin B12 and the B group in general lol.

Though being American I doubt you would much appreciate it's wickedly addictive salty/bitey/sweetness. lol. Then again I was brought up on from the womb onwards =P

In all seriousness though it's an exceptionally good source for it - I crave it when I've been drinking and I have it before going out drinking and I don't get hang overs. Found out later alcohol leaches B vitamins from your body...goes to also show some cravings shouldn't be ignored. I would have it every day - usually for breakfast on toast.

Last edited by Lyria; 12-20-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote