Old 12-05-2007, 12:09 PM   #1  

Default Serotonin Power Diet - Works for me!

Hi all!

I am doing great using "The Serotonin Power Diet" plan. In the past I have tried so many different things and could rarely get past a day. I just don't lose weight because I can't stick to anything.

When I read about the Serotonin Power Diet, I thought there is no way this can work. It includes lots of carbs including sweet, sticky starchy ones.

The idea is to eat carbs to increase your serotonin so you can control your appetite. Carbs are eaten at certain times and in certain amounts. Some of my carbs include popcorn with butterscotch syrup, licorice, mini-cupcakes, granola bars. And it is working!

I have lost about 6 pounds in the week and a half since I started it. I know it's early in the diet for me, but I just find it so doable and easy.

The amazing part is how natural this way of eating feels. I love eating this way. However, I am not a big meat eater. I love my carbs and with this plan I can eat the ones I want in controlled amounts at certain times of the day.

I was wondering if anyone else is using the plan?

Now if I can only find an exercise I feel the same way about!
1Fitbabe is offline   Reply With Quote