View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 10:25 PM   #12
mandalinn82
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

130 calories isn't a lot to fill ANYONE up for much time, no matter how much fiber and protein it is. If you are working with 1300 calories a day, for example, you'd eat that amount of calories TEN times a day! If you are eating 3 meals that size, plus 3 snacks half that size (with size referring to calories), you're only eating at most 800 calories a day. It simply isn't enough to keep your body going!

You might want to check your calories for a few days. Maybe you're losing control because you aren't eating enough calories to keep your body happy. It is HARD to not be hungry under 1200 calories per day.

Pretzels are, basically, empty in terms of keeping you full...all quick-burning carb. Something with some protein and fiber would probably keep you full a lot longer. Maybe a bowl of fiber one with some soy milk or some other fiber/protein combination would work for you.

No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch!

Maintained Oct 2007-Sept 2011, then got pregnant. Our baby boy was born in May, 2012...now to lose the baby weight!!

Last edited by mandalinn82; 11-18-2007 at 10:31 PM.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote