Old 08-23-2007, 12:08 AM   #1  

Height: 5ft6"

Default Back Again...

Hi everyone...
I have been on 3FC for a while but have not posted in a looonngg time. I've been in New York for the summer and its been fantastic. Unfortunately I have not made any weight loss progress. Its amazing to think that exactly one year ago I started to want to lose weight, but now I am actually 10lbs heavier than that. A year full of school stress and turning to food for emotional support and comfort can definately do that to you.

Now that September is approaching, I finally need to get serious. While I love healthy food and exercise, I never commit. Therefore, my efforts go wasted as I tend to binge in the evenings. I really need to work on establishing a food and exercise schedule-something I can stick with during university stress and exams. This will be a challenging year in school so I want to be physically the best that I can be. Its time I take action, and make positive changes.

I will be becoming more involved in the forums as of now so I just wanted to say hi!
mesilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:18 AM   #2  
I restore Teeth.

hi
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:26 AM   #3  
I CAN do it!!

S/C/G: 175/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

mesilla- I am in the same boat as you. I've been on here before, not for a long while now though, and have only gained weight. I've spent the summer taking time off, travelling and hanging out which has not helped with weight loss at all.
I'd love to hear how other people stay motivated...what works for you guys? A routine, diet, support system??

anyway! I'm back and at my highest weight of my life, so now is definitely the time to get moving!!!

Megan
MeganMary is offline   Reply With Quote