Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2002, 04:20 PM   #1  
Member w/ messiest house

Talking HaPpY BiRtHdAy PeAcH-cOw!!!

How o-o-ld are you?

Never mind. Have a happy day!

I'm off to Boston tomorrow. Peachboys are off to the Med. Everyone else is off to church, right?

Kiwi
Old 03-28-2002, 06:06 PM   #2  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default tank yew kiwi

I am despondent. I won't tell you all the LITTLE things that go wrong on my birthday. Enough that my baby and my sweetie are going away and I had to talk to the ex and ds had to talk to the ex and ds told the ex where he's going.

The ex didn't get upset.

Then the travel agent told ME that Herbie needs a notarized paper giving him authority over ds and I rushed around getting the da*n*d thing because Herbie who has a phone, a cell and a beeper was unreachable AND Herbie got a call from the travel agent and HE GOT HIS DD to take care of the form and I'm pi**ed.

Stuff like that. I won't tell ya.

Bye.
Old 03-29-2002, 07:41 AM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Happy Birthday Cow-girl!!!

maybe if you took a few turns around the Duck Hudda Pond and remembered all the fun times with Dusty and your green slingback you would relax and enjoy yourself----It's birthday week after all!!!!Will the boys be checking in by email??? Let's look at the good side of all this----WHAT AN ADVENTURE~~~I am the paranoid type but when I let the dd's go off on a two week trip to upper canada I was freakin!!!!!and then they went to Utah and Colorado---all without MOI-----SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---all I can say is -----It hurts us "sensitive types" BUT---in the end it's wonderful for them-----Now have a WALK you old haybag!!!
Old 03-29-2002, 09:06 AM   #4  
fatter than U

Talking Happy Birthday, Peachbelly!

Oooh, I forgot that Herbie and ds wouldn't be there. More cake for you, right? I'm *sure* they'll have a wonderful, safe time and come back raving about it.

Having guests for dinner. I've been cookin' all day. Greek food. What a coincidence. PMS - retaining water like a sponge and my head is pounding.

Ever read that silly book Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read a Map ? It's not that silly after all. I've only read two chapters and have come to the realization that it's not dh's fault that he's the way he is. He's just a man and men are inferior.....or something. Gotta go read the rest.

How many Easter eggs are we allowed this year? Does it count if you eat them in the dark?
Old 03-29-2002, 12:58 PM   #5  

Default I just had to say ----

Happy Birthday Peaches!! I came all the way into the office just because it's your birthday and I had to send you birthday wishes!!!! (The guys here think its because I had to do their paychecks).

All you cowsies have a happy Easter, which is also my official Wabbit holiday. You have all heard of the Easter Wabbit?
Old 04-01-2002, 10:53 PM   #6  
The magic shrinking cow

Happy Birthday Peaches! I didn't post sooner cause I was up in Iowa. I hope you had a happy birthday and I hope Herbie and Z-man are having fun!

Cherry
Closed Thread