Old 05-16-2007, 04:10 PM   #1  
~*~Leslie~*~

S/C/G: 288/250/150

Height: 5'6"

Red face What fitness book would you suggest?

Hello,
I just joined 3FC. I've been on my weight loss journey since the beginning of the year and so far I've lost nearly 40lbs. Lately I've been a little off track. I've been thinking of investing in a diet/weight loss/nutrition book but just not sure what to get. Which brings me here... what book would you recommend to someone? I was thinking of The Fat Smash but after reading more about it, I'm not so sure. HELP!
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Leslie
"Believe in Yourself"
lleesslliiee74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:03 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi, welcome to 3FC

Congratulations on your loss so far, that's great! Did you do it with a specific diet, or did you do your own thing?

There are so many different diet and fitness books because we're all so diverse. Please tell us a little about yourself and hopefully we can make some suggestions that might help Have you tried any diets in the past that you loved or that you found difficult to stick to? Are you vegetarian? Do you like to have menus laid out for you, or do you like to make up your own menus? Also, have you considered just calorie counting and not trying someone else's plan? Our calorie counters seem to be doing very well.

We look forward to having you here with us
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote