Old 02-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #1  
Lets try this again

Height: 5'5

Default Skinny by Summer?!

So right now I weigh about 170 lbs. down from 186 in October. I would love to weigh around 140 by June. is that impossible and unrealistic?

How much should I use as a realistic goal by then? I have really bad eating habits because I work at 2 restraunts and go to school full time so Im always on the go but starting tomorrow Im going to make better food choices and workout more.

and for measure my picture: im in the green acting stupid haha.

thanks guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Myspace25.jpg (29.4 KB, 84 views)
punkrprincessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:55 AM   #2  

It's not impossible...but it's definitely going to require a plan. If you average about 2lbs a week every week (sounds not too hard, but it's tough!!!) then you can make your goal.
Cut 500 calories + Burn 500 with exercise = 1000 calorie per day deficit...7000 a week and 7000=2lb

Maybe change your goal around a bit (different weight, different time frame) and see what fits your life best
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

I want to warn you that your body will not lose like clockwork, however-even with the best laid plan. Doing the same thing, you may lose 2 pounds one week...one pound the next...half a pound the next week...and 2 pounds the week after that. It is just the way the body works.

Also, as you get closer to your goal weight-the weight will come off slower, as your body will burn less calories per day simply "existing". This is why the first 5 pounds come off really fast-but the last 5 take forever to get rid of.

If you lost 5 pounds a month (about 1 1/4 pounds per week) this would have you at around 150 in June-or about 20 pounds lighter than you are now. This is probably your most reasonable estimate. This will allow for a 2 pound weight loss per week some weeks...and 1/2-1 pound a week during other weeks-which is the most likely scenario.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote