Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2001, 10:18 PM   #16  
One more time

Cindi loved your E-Mail.

Terry if you check back in HI!!

Weekend went okay. Scales the same this morning 158. At least I didn't gain. I have been feeling like a failure because I haven't lost. But from Dec. 14th or around there I have lost about 10lbs, so that isn't really too bad. Where I'm going wrong I think is how I'm counting calories. Last night I was trying to figure it out, and according to my figures I only ate around 570 calories and I know thats wrong. I was stuffing my face all day long. I should be eating around 1500 or more calories a day.
Well when I get it figured out we'll all know because I'll be shouting it from the roof tops because I'll be losing weigh.
Sandy
Old 02-13-2001, 12:08 AM   #17  
Gym'll fix it!!

hi girls...well..i'm stuck too sandy but i was kind of expecting it..not been to enthused lately..even though i make a point of going on my treadmill everyday..i have been struggling with the water too!..for some reason i have trouble drinking all that..i am going to have a re-think today..maybe i need outside help..i know i did much better when i attended meetings..but i did not enjoy them and i did'nt think i got my money's worth..i am thinking of going to TOPS..maybe that would help and it is not expensive either..i'll try a little longer and if i don't see any results soon i'll do that..hope things are going better for you...sandy 570 cals is way to little you should get at least 1000-1200..i think 1500 is a bit to high for weightloss...maybe that could be your problem..you're not eating enough..i know its not my problem i'm eating enough and more cya later...cathy.
Old 02-13-2001, 06:27 PM   #18  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

Hi, Last night unfortunately I got into the carmel popcorn with peanuts. OINK OINK! It would be different if I had a little but nope OINK OINK!! I'm mad at myself today!! So Phoebe what does DIY stand for? Cathy what is TOPS? Plus yesterday I had a solid chocolate santa coming home from shopping!! OINK OINK OINK!!! It was on clearance for 65 cents, and I was just wanting some choc. soooo bad! I hadn't had any since Christmas. Now I am soooo mad at myself I couldn't wait just one more stinkin' day for V-day!!! Okay, it is a new day, but I am so sick and tired of doing great all day then from dinner on I'm out of control!! I need to get a grip on this! Well glad I have a place to vent! Have a good day, and I will try to do the same. Cindi
Old 02-13-2001, 10:37 PM   #19  
Gym'll fix it!!

hi girls...cindi you are just like me..i can go all day..then as soon as hubby comes home and i have to make him his 'big' dinner i start having a little here and there..TOPS is take off pounds sensibly..like a w\w group and DIY is do-it-yourself..handywork around the house..putting up shelves etc...well..that finicky scale of mine decided to show a loss this morning..one more pound gone..i feel like i'm getting somewhere now...have a nice day...cathy.
Old 02-14-2001, 03:55 PM   #20  

Hello everyone, hope Wednesday is good for you so far. The sun is shining here

Well its Valentines Day and I got nothing in the post

Weightloss seems to be okay although my official weigh day is tomorrow. I was weighed at the doctors yesterday and showed a 2 pound loss, and that was at lunchtime and I was fully clothed. I usually weigh first thing in the morning.

Well I feel a little sad today but am going to try and resist the Valentines cookies that some skinny person has so helpfully brought in!!

Phoebe
Old 02-14-2001, 06:11 PM   #21  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Phoebe, you know its called snail mail for a reason. I'm sure your valentine is in the mail. We will be starting a new thread tomorrow so Phoebe if your the first to arrive please do so scrolling down... I managed to lose 3 of the 4 I gained last week, I am very pleased & surprised! My eating has been completely out of control, but I have been doing the exercising (except for 1 day) Hubby got me a BIG box of choc. I figure I'll enjoy 1 piece a day, hopefully I'll have the strength to do that! For me that is a deffinite challenge! All or nothing is basically the best way to describe myself! So I need to work on that and this box of chocs. is a good place to start! Have a good day... Cindi
Old 02-14-2001, 10:24 PM   #22  
Gym'll fix it!!

hi girls..Happy Valentine's Day!! good job with the weightloss i have been back on points for the last two days..hope this makes a big difference at next monday's weigh in..i was losing OP and then i decided to just count calories..big mistake..i have been going over how and what i have been eating and my calorie intake had crept up to 2000cals per day..no wonder i was stuck XXX fingers crossed..hoping i can stick with this....cathy.
Closed Thread