Thread: Friday Fling!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 10:55 AM   #12
PHinsUP!

S/C/G: 251/251/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning Chickadees. It's a chilly but bright morning here in Bama..still spared from the horrible weather everywhere else..
I couldv'e slept all day today...I was all warm and cozy in my bed. but alas...I must to open the restaurant. It's nice being the cook...I can make myself what ever I want to for my lunch...yesterday, I grilled a hamburger steak...and melted some cheese over it and added a garden mix to the top of it then hit the salad bar. my fav thing to do there is slice tomatos and put mozzerella cheese on them with some italian seasonings and parmesan cheese and bake it in the pizza oven.you get the flavor of the cheese pizzas w'out the crust!
I did notice yesterday that our pizza sauce doesn't have any sugar in it...so once I perfect my whole grain pizza crust...It's ON!

I'm trying to drink my V8 right now...but this time I got the Hot/Spicy one...and it is definately..hot and spicy!! whew but I think that makes it easier to drink
Have any of you chicks tried Stevia?
just wondering...I got some the other day and I've been using it...it's a pretty good sweetener. and I love the fact that it is natural..no chemicals.

Well...I must go get ready for work...Hope you all have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!

long term goal: