Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 05:54 PM   #1  

Default cheating?

I'm on phase one and will be halfway done with it on sunday. I didn't cheat at all during the whole week until last night when I drank---a lot! Is this going to affect my results significantly?

Old 10-21-2006, 11:37 PM   #2  

A lot of people are reading this post, but no one seems to have an answer. I was wondering about this myself because I just ate a (I'm on day 7 of phase 1) All the book says is that it's OK to "cheat" now and then as long as you don't allow your self to slide. Is this right or am I just trying to make myself feel better. I'm not going to worry about it too much since my calories are still low for the day.
Old 10-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #3  

Cheating during phase 1 means that you may not get rid of all the cravings. That is the purpose of phase 1. If you find your cravings are not gone, you may need to extend phase 1 until they are.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, shoegirl came in and posted this question but hasn't been back since so I'll close this thread.
Good advice, Barb. I guess it would depend on what Shoegirl drank - beer would be worse than Scotch for re-awakening cravings.
Closed Thread