View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #8
Shenanigans

S/C/G: 155/151/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi everybody!

Well... i haven't lost or gained this week... But I am feeling rather great. I cleaned out my closet (and under my bed and the hall closet and the rubbermade tubs in the corner). I went through all of my clothes and got rid of a bunch of things. I was planning on just dumping them or taking them to goodwill or something, but at the last minute, I decide to have a go at the community yard sale. I sold everything and made 30 bucks!! It feels so good to be rid of those things. A lot of the clothes were from when I was 2 sizes larger and up. I have been going around looking through other boxes and files, dumping the trash and putting other things in my 'yard sale' bin. I am saving the money I made to go shopping for nice new clothes in a smaller size.

Well... I am off to go spend time with my family for one last cookout before they close up the summer house. I will not eat any chips, candy, white bread, or potatos! That is my mantra... in fact, I think I will probably make a large yummy salad before going.

Take care ladies and have a good weekend.
GW-128

[/url]

Weightloss Goal-5lbs