South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 07:10 AM   #1  

Default Happy Mother's Day!!

Morning gals!

Thought I would start a separate thread to wish all of our mamas out there a happy day! Hope that is okay.

Yesterday wound up being a very fun, yet tiring day. We ran errands in the morning and then the all exciting tball game. After that we ran to see DH at work, then to Sam's Club. We then headed to the cookout, which was very fun. I stayed OP- just ate raw veggies and dip. I am sure the dip was not 100% SBD, but since I wasn't eating the hotdogs, assortment of chips, and desserts, I decided it would be okay. They had rented a bounce house for the kids, so my DD was in heaven!! That is her all-time favorite thing.

I am getting ready to move on to Phase 2, let me tell you! I think this is where I have had trouble before, was a week or so into Phase 1. Six days to go..... My week looks as though it is getting busy, which is sometimes a challenge for me. I will win, I will!! We are going to go to dinner tomorrow night to celebrare Mother's Day as DH worked today.

Okay- I think I am going to crawl back into bed for a bit. DH didn't come to bed last night- fell asleep on the couch. I went to wake him up to see what time he worked and he was to have been there an hour ago. Oops!
Closed Thread