Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 03-18-2006, 12:27 PM   #1  

Default Warm Gingered Cabbage Carrot Slaw (Rachael Ray) can't find recipe. Help PLZ

I watched an episode of Rachael Ray today that featured Teriyaki Chicken and a warm gingered cabbage carrot slaw that looked delicious as well as healthy. I tried to find the recipe on food tv web site with no luck. They have it listed but the recipe doesn't show. It shows the chicken recipe and the pineapple recipe but the slaw can not be found. At least by me anyway. Does anyone have the warm cabbage slaw recipe? I would love to have it.
xenigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/175/120

Courtesy of foodnetwork...
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._42001,00.html
BeatlesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 01:56 PM   #3  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

I was trying to find it for you, but I think that the food network messed up the link for the recipe that you are looking for. Because when you click the link for the chicken and slaw recipe it takes you to the recipe for the pineapple spears. So that would be why you can't find it right at this moment.
AnnieFannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:41 PM   #4  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Well, I sent an email to Food Network letting making them aware of the messed up link and yea.. It worked. They just emailed me and the link has been fixed. You can now find the recipe that you are looking for here.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._33229,00.html

I hope this has helped you.

Annie
AnnieFannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:36 PM   #5  

AnnieFannie and BeatlesFan thank you so much for the help. I thought I was going nuts trying to click on a link and getting the pineapple recipe instead. I had a private message also from another kind member who supplied me with the link as well. I will be making this recipe this week. It sounds so delicious!
xenigal is offline   Reply With Quote