3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I wanna stay fat because..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/99228-i-wanna-stay-fat-because.html)

shelby897 01-15-2007 10:24 PM

I just ran across this and it's awesome! I can't wait to have the time to read them all!!

I love being fat because nothing is easier than trying to quitely explain to my 7 year old why I can't go on an amusement park ride with him (those darn bars don't seem to know how to find the space between one roll and the next!!)

I love clothes shopping with my skinny sister and having the clerks stare at me!

I absolutely love the cute little work out outfits thin woman wear -- I wonder if they would trade theirs for my oversized t-shirt and ugly men's sweats I have to wear?

I just love the look on my husband's face every time I lower myself into the car and cause it to shake like a tsunami!!!

Eiluj 01-15-2007 10:40 PM

I wanna stay fat because it's so fun when people look at my very small sister then at me and say, "Oh, you two are related? I would never have guessed!" :D

Tiffany_Bracelet 01-15-2007 10:52 PM

LOL @

Quote:

Originally Posted by House_of_Mirth (Post 1488038)
I want to stay fat because stretch marks are the new tan lines.

Nancydream 01-15-2007 11:05 PM

I can't believe someone else said this -- it's totally me!

"I want to stay fat because I love eating in the car and avoiding pulling up to where the car next to me can see that I am eating."

I want to be fat because then really thin women can say to me, "I'm so fat. I really need to lose a few pounds." These are the same genuine women who say to me, "Oh, stop saying that--you're not fat!" :sumo:

I want to be fat because I have two shelves that food falls on when I eat -- if one doesn't work, the other kicks in! I don't miss a crumb! :yes:

I want to be fat because men quickly avert their eyes if they see me notice they looked my way. God forbid I should ever think they might be attracted to someone like me. ;)

I want to be fat because I like feeling adrogynous. I'm some kind of a hybrid human being -- you can't tell what I am by my shape. :p

I want to be fat because when my co-workers decided on go-carting for our department outing, I said I didn't care for the sport, and I looked dignified, and no one suspected that I couldn't cram myself into one of those little vehicles. :cool:

I want to be fat because normal sized women look really tiny to me -- impossibly tiny. :?:

I want to be fat because being single is my goal in life. Relationships are overrated. :dizzy:

I want to be fat so that dumb, pimply guys at the grocery store bakery can say to me, "What can I get you, 5 lbs of brownies?" :mad:

I want to be fat because IT'S FUN!!!!

shelby897 01-15-2007 11:09 PM

I just have to ask, I've noticed that quite a few of us have skinny sisters -- what kind of genetic freak of nature caused her to be thin and us so NOT???

Trazey34 01-15-2007 11:18 PM

yah my OLDER sister is the thin hot one (although everyone says i'm prettier ha ha nah nah boobooo)

It's awesome when she introduces me as HER LITTLE SISTER especially when I'm 5 inches and 180 lbs MORE than her :o

Chunky Teacher 01-16-2007 12:44 AM

I want to stay fat because I have seen my toes once...and they are UGLY!!

I want to stay fat because it is fun crawling across the floor in front of my students trying to find something to climb up on.

I want to stay fat because I like it when the nurse at my doctor's office has to get out the "Red" blood pressure cup that has OBESE typed all over it. Then she tells me that all women have large arms and have to use that one. That's why it's hidden in an obscure drawer under a pile of junk. :blah:

Chunky Teacher 01-16-2007 12:59 AM

Also, I want to stay fat because when I am in the shower and I don't want to have to bend down to pick up the bar of soap, I can just lift a roll of fat and stick the soap there until I need it again.

I want to stay fat because a Sonic Route 44 Cherry Limeade looks small next to my body.

lizziness 01-16-2007 11:58 PM

I want to stay fat because I love showing off my amazing talent of picking things up off the floor with my toes. I am so awesome!

I want to stay fat because I love doubting whether anybody actually likes me or not.

I want to stay fat so I can send emails to HR asking for a new chair because the pneumatic lift in mine no longer works.

I want to stay fat because I love that I am approachable and no matter where I go strangers think they should just come up and talk to me and ask me for help in stores when I am obviously a shopper and not a worker!

Reddalice 01-17-2007 01:58 AM

I love being fat because I'm never bored. Who needs a newspaper to play connect the dimples- I mean dots.

I love being fat because thin is out- PHAT is in.

I love being fat so my thin sister can laugh and my perplexed look when she holds up lingerie.

I love being fat, I just can't get enough of when my lover rolls over and grabs for my breasts- in her sleep, though, she doesn't know it's a handful of stomach fluff.

Karma27 01-17-2007 04:49 AM

I want to stay fat because it's fun to be lightheaded after clipping your toenails.

I want to stay fat because I love boobs that kiss my belly button when I take off my bra.

I want to stay fat because everyone assumes I must be a good cook.

I want to stay fat because Chicago winters are brutal and my double chin keeps my neck warm.

Reddalice 01-17-2007 06:31 AM

^-^ This thread reached 100 posts as of the last post! I'm 101 ^-~ Dontchya just love being fat?

I wanna stay fat because getting winded just watching Tae Bo cardio is just too much fun!

I wanna stay fat because if I like hearing "You have a great personality."

I wanna stay fat because I like to torture myself looking at prepackaged Halloween costumes- Sexy Witch, Bar Wench and Nurse- and then eye their corresponding Knee-high boots and "one-size fits all" pantyhose!

I wanna stay fat because I love to entertain myself wondering why the "one-side-fits-all" pantyhose won't stretch past my knees.

I wanna stay fat because I don't want to threaten my "cute friends" security and confidence!

I wanna stay fat! It is just too funny that I am mortified of full-body-massages because I am scared my love handles will love the masseuses hands "too" well and eat them.

I wanna stay fat because I am counting the twinkies until I can buy that sexy bra for my back cleavage!

JennyWenny 01-17-2007 08:01 AM

I wanna stay fat because I like taking the long around way when I can't fit in between something.

I like being fat becasue I like to wear clothes that don't fit my personality.

Nancydream 01-17-2007 09:19 PM

I want to stay fat because on the dating sites, men figure I'm grateful for any attention I get. They also think all fat women are kind-hearted and sweet.

Heh heh. Watch out boys. :devil:

Chunky Teacher 01-17-2007 10:44 PM

I wanna stay fat so I can wear those cute sweat pants with the words on the butt and and charge those who advertise billboard fees.