Old 07-11-2004, 06:50 PM   #1  
Live for the Moment!

Unhappy Having a really bad day...

Ugh, I don't even know where to start. I'm having a horrible day - it started off good, I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours, then I came home and started looking at our budget, and majorly stressing over money which in aid of day 4 of TOM, I caved in and ate 1/2 a big bag of potato chips and we're going to Steve's parents for dinner, which is Chinese food.

I'd been doing soooo good, until today - I even beat all the bad TOM cravings for last 3 days. I don't know what changed today but now I feel horrible! I feel so guilty and like a failure. I know I'll get back on track tomorrow, but I just feel so bad as I feel like every time I attempt to lose weight, after a week and a bit, I finally cave. Now, not only am I stressed over money today... I'm stressed over what I've eaten.

Thanks for listening guys.. I really had to vent and admit my failures to be accountable for them..
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 08:35 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Oh, Brooklyn,
YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!!
You ate some potato chips!
You also exercised for 2 hrs.
Do the best you can, and start again.
Remember what Meg said, we all slip sometimes.

Sue
KristasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 10:35 PM   #3  
2006 - Panda Remix

Now then Celina!

Try not to be too hard on yourself - we all slip up, especially during TOM - you've not failed at all!

Well done on your 2 hours at the gym - I bet that burnt more cals than the chips anyway!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 10:47 PM   #4  
missaprylj

Celina!

How about you forget the chips... and concentrate on the BUTT you kicked for 2 hours in the gym!?!?!?! How many people here do you think worked out for TWO HOURS today?!?! Whoa! That is fantastic!!

How did you do at dinner?

And remember, no matter how much today SUCKED (in your opinion) tomorrow can be different if YOU want it to be different. Good luck!
Old 07-11-2004, 10:56 PM   #5  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Thumbs up

Great post, Apryl. You said it all. Celina, listen to her words and you can't go wrong.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 07:43 AM   #6  
Abby's Mommy

Im sorry this is late Celina, but try not to worry about 1 day. I'll bet today you do GREAT just to make up for yesterday! TOM is such a B1TCH that you have to make a few allowences for it. For example, Im holding water with mine on its way, and am up a pound this am. Im trying REALLY hard not to let it rule my day though. Any way...I still think youre doing an excellent job. At least you didnt eat the whole bag!!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 12:54 PM   #7  

I'm late posting also. I agree that you worked off quite a few calories in the gym so you did not splurge as bad as you thought you might of. You had one off day. None of us are perfect. Get back up, dust yourself off, and get back on track!! Don't let the one day ruin the progress you have made so far. Btw, it's a new day. How are you feeling today? Did you get back on track??
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 01:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Celina- You know what.. I know how you feel.. I just went through this on Friday if you recall! The good news is that today is a new day and get even more pumped and motivated to make this day, week, month the best you ever had!

I'm more determined now than ever to win the battle of the bulge!!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #9  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Gotta say, I'm so proud to be a part of this group. I LOVE US!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 02:09 PM   #10  
Live for the Moment!

Awwww... thanks so much you guys! Yes today is definetly going better - I only got up at 11am and i'm going to make a smoothie then go to the gym! Thanks for all the support.. this is exactly one of the reasons I love and rely on this board. You ladies are the best!
Old 07-12-2004, 07:30 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Celina, you're still doing so great! Don't be so down on yourself. That workout is to be envied, and I'm sure today was much better.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 07:35 PM   #12  
Live for the Moment!

You're right everyone! Today was much better.. I'm 100% on track with Food, water and I went to the gym again!

Look out buldge!! There's no stopping me... Next summer I will wear a 2 piece and shorts!
Old 07-13-2004, 04:17 AM   #13  

Hey Celina, great job on getting back on track! I'm sure you will look great in that 2 piece and shorts.....
artist is offline   Reply With Quote