Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 01:12 PM   #1  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Default 1/26 Daily chat

Are we going to move these into a weekly one? I didn't want to step on anyone's toes by posting this...

I'm off to my mom's, bringing her my homemade turkey chili, she is supplying the noodles. Then I'm off to see The Butterfly Effect w/a friend. After that is the gym, weeeee!

I have the next 4 Mondays off from work, I will detail about that in my journal tonight. I am making the most of it by getting stuff done.

Oh & did I mention it's snowing here AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! Yes, yes, I understand that I live in Wisconsin, it snows here. But we already have almost 5 inches on the ground, and are scheduled to pick up another 3-6 in the next 2 days. I wouldn't care except I hate driving in it.

Oh well, enough procrastinating, just wanted to check in. I still miss our missing chickies, but they will check in when they are good & ready not just b/c I miss them.

How is everyone else doing today??
Old 01-26-2004, 02:28 PM   #2  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

The snow is coming down here.. and it never stops!! When it does stop it's like a billion degrees below zero. It's been a tough January. I want spring!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 03:23 PM   #3  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Suchapretty face....
I am making turkey chili too! It is actually my first time making chili. So, we will see how it is gonna turn out. SInce I have been on the South Beach diet, I have been cooking. Cooking is so rare. (one of the many things I am working on in 2004) I actually use the stove evryday. OMG...this is huge. My husband is siked, and my three year old has been asking me for Chicken nuggets at McDonalds. Nope, sorry....

I also heard The Butterfly Effect is a great movie. Let us know how it is.

Well, today is the first official day of the Tax Season 2004. My DH is an accountant...and he will be gone by 7:30 A.M. - 9:30 P.M. UGH...I feel so bad that the kids will not be able to see him until the weekends. Man, it makes a long day for all of us.....so.....it is gonna be a long 3 months.

I am gonna need everyones help and encouragement to get me to get physical. I think about it all the time. I mean, I find time to take a shower everyday, and I do not make excuses....so, why is moving our bodies any different. I want to be able to say...I love/am addicted to excercise....LOL
Old 01-26-2004, 09:03 PM   #4  
missaprylj

I ate really crappy all weekend, but today has been great, so it appears as though I'm back on the track! (Thank You, God.)

It's also cold here, but no snow yet, though Superior, Wisconsin (About an hour from here) got 14" last night. WHERE'S MINE?

I hate snow, but a day off would be awesome.

Old 01-26-2004, 11:27 PM   #5  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Wow when did we start doing daily threads? I must have missed that. Hard for me to keep up.

School is keeping me super busy. My classes are.... ummmm... interesting? I have a history professor who is only interested in giving us the test questions (too bad I LIKE to learn), and a team-taught enviromental political class that requires three friggin books. Luckily the english and speech classes are looking to be great classes.

My 7AM aerobics class is a blast! There's another loud mouth in the class (yes, I'm that girl in your gym step classes that hoots and hollers and makes dying noises at the top of her lungs) and the other loud mouth is a adorable chubby black guy who sings along to the music and yells things like, "shrinking down those inches together!" I laughed my fool head off.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:08 AM   #6  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I HAVE to see this movie, the one on the top. The gym was excellent today, so was my eating.

The Goddess is the one I like to stand next to in aerobics class. Glad your classes are keeping you busy, but we miss you around here.

Apryl, my aunt, uncle & 3 cousins live in Superior, hahahahaHAHAHAHA. That's great. We have about 8 inches here now. You would think that would be enough to make my landlord plow our parking lot. You would be wrong.

Monkeybabies: How did your chili turn out? Ours was good. You have to season the meat a little while browning it, otherwise you can taste the turkey (my mom's only complaint). The Butterfly Effect was good, a thriller. They mess w/the timespace continuum a bit. Very cool. Getting physical is something you can do w/your kids? Playing hide & seek, sledding, making a snowman, etc?

Dana, no kidding! Guess the only thing we can do is be glad we aren't in Superior!
Old 01-27-2004, 10:44 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchAPrettyFace
that looks awesome, SAPF. i want to see it too!

you know, i haven't had mcdonalds since i started this journey. i eat at taco bell maybe once a month, and i had wendy's last night for the first time in maybe a year.
Closed Thread