Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 09:03 AM   #1  

Default Welcome Back Everyone!

Boy, did I miss you guys! It's good to be back! A big thanks to the 3FC for working so hard to get us back up as quickly as they did. It could have been so much worse! Thank you!
Old 01-07-2004, 09:16 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I will try to catch up some of posts tonight. (Like the points challenge) Please PM me with anything that you notice is needed!!!

Thanks Suzzanne for getting us back up so soon and getting back so much of our stuff.
Old 01-07-2004, 09:34 AM   #3  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Talking Yeah

Yeah, I am glad to be back. My new promise to myself was to post on the forum often. I sure did miss everyone and our stories. Well..glad to see things up and running again!!!
Old 01-07-2004, 10:31 AM   #4  
Old Cackler

oh NOOOO!!!!!! we're missing apryl's victim of the month post!!!!! did anyone save it?

and i have to bring back apry's first post on this board. she was such a cutie and so brave with how she came across...

gotta go do some work, though.

glad to see ya'll!!! by the way, ro.... i got booted off chat yesterday and it wouldn't let me back in!!!!! drat@!!!!1 i was having a great time.

oh, and ladies... si is a major everwoods fan and isn't getting the second season yet, so he'd like us to fill him in on what's happening..
Old 01-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

wow, i can't believe they restored so much!! we got all the way back to november? that's pretty good.

glad it's back. we will have to get some things restarted but i'm sure it won't be too much of a problem.

with my new job, i'm not able to go online. and i am also going to the gym after work 3 days a week. with this type of schedule, i will be semi-scarce but still around!
Old 01-07-2004, 11:05 AM   #6  

Default I bet it crashed in shock from me hitting ONDERLAND!

I hit 199 lbs on that morning LOL i came in to post and the site was DOWN!! I am now 198!!! I still cant believe it. 142 lbs gone!!
Old 01-07-2004, 12:07 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Well, congratulations again, Julie! I noticed, by my signature line, that I'd only lost a pound between the middle of November and now. Oh, well. I'm back on track and there's no looking back, right?

I had 3FC withdrawal yesterday. I'm glad that everything is back up and running. I posted on another forum, though, and got some hinky stuff when I hit "submit reply." I hope things don't get messed up again.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:32 PM   #8  
Token rooster

Height: 6'2

Wow, 3fc is back and so am I...I missed everyone. I heard that some of you were asking about me and I apologize for being MIA for so long....

I'll check in as much as I can! Hope everyone has a great new year.

Matt
Old 01-07-2004, 01:33 PM   #9  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Congrats again, Julie!!!

Glad to see everyone back! Thank you to the 3FC'ers for working so hard to get everything back up.

I'm here, not weighing in til Friday night @ the gym. Going to lunch w/Mom shortly, wish me luck!
Old 01-07-2004, 02:22 PM   #10  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

congrats Julie! wb Matt...

since we are back to November do we have to go through the Christmas season again??? sigh! LOL

Feels so good to be back!

Dana

(who needs to fix her photo and signature still )
Old 01-07-2004, 02:58 PM   #11  

Hi everyone man am I really confused just found the site last week and then everything crashes of course they lost all my info and I had to start over. But big thanks to 3fc for there speedy recovery! So to introduce myself alittle I am a mother of 2 with a wonderful husband who dosent see any prob. with my weight.
But my SW is 280 havent set a goal yet but looking at some of your stats I see that it has been a very succesful journey for everyone. I would greatly appericate any secerts or advice that anyone would like to share
Old 01-07-2004, 04:50 PM   #12  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome Kim! Yes, the lose of data was unfortunate, but the speed of getting us back up was great!!

Glad you found us!!!
Old 01-07-2004, 09:38 PM   #13  

Congratulations Julie!!!

Welcome Kimmber72 !!!

Matt --- I was only here for a short time last year and just returned recently, and I'm not sure I remember you ... but I'll say Welcome Back, anyway!!

And, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! to the 3FC staff for such a speedy and comprehensive recovery.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:01 PM   #14  

Hi everyone it is very cold and snowy here. I sure do miss all the outdoor activites> Well I am 9 nine in and I have dropped 2 pounds YAY!!! I am finally making progress I didnt think it would ever come. I hope everyone is keeping warm and for those of you in the warmer areas I sure do envy you. I hate the cold so much.
Closed Thread