Old 07-02-2023, 11:19 PM   #1  
Escape from my fat suit

S/C/G: 290/210/130

Red face How do you stay patient on your weight loss journey?

Hi all. I have almost lost half of my weight. Some days are easier than others. I am consistent most of the time, this round. I am focused on correct portions and quality nutrition. I have not binged in a month. I have lost several (8) clothing sizes.

What is your best suggestion in staying patient? Sometimes I could scream, because it is going so slow. I try on clothes for a pick me up. Things are getting smaller. Thanks for your input.

Last edited by better health3; 07-02-2023 at 11:31 PM. Reason: added more to post
better health3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 02:40 PM   #2  

focus on a lower weight lifestyle
jr.brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 12:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 294.7/240.5/140

Height: 5'4"

I struggle with this too! I have scale and nonscale victories, and neither are major, and it gets so frustrating! I try to tell myself that I spent years doing it in a wrong/unhealthy way, and doing it properly is to do it slowly. I also have a lot to lose [half of myself] and so I also tell myself will avoid a lot of loose skin by taking my time. So far that has proven true.
grlbye is offline   Reply With Quote