Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 06:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Default Stressed

Well I thought I needed to vent. But to bad you only hear from me when I need to vent. I found out this last week there was a Warrent out for my ex's arrest. Well here is the deal. He has never paid me child support so he was told in July to get a job and pay or go to jail. Well he still hasn't paid. Today it all went down. He was arrested this morning and been in jail all day. Needed 500 dollars to post bond. Well his little girl who is 9 was at school so her mother called the school and said he was in jail and she was going to pick her up from school. Well they informed her that she could not pick her up because she was not on the release form. At 4:00 her mom got a call from the school and said noone picked her up from school. So her mother went to get her from school. After she got there and was leaving with her my ex's parents were there and ripped her out of her mom's arms and told her she was going to Solen and would not be going to her house this weekend. GRRRR!!! This little girl was crying and I am crying for her. before they went to pick her up at school I got a call at work from my ex SIL and she started yelling at me telling me to tell my mother to bring her over to there house. I didn't know what they were talking about really. I was told that she was not to be picking her up. She was not with my mother I just talked to my mom on the phone and they just got to town from work. He also got a bond hearing and they reduced the bond to 300 dollars from 500 and he gets a court appointed attorney. I am at my wits end and want this over. He never sees the kids and he doesn't pay anything for them. and here I am eating. It may be carrots but I am eating and crying. I guess I am getting some exersice then.

The day started out bad and is ending bad. This morning I got up late. Locked the keys in the house. Had to walk my son to school which is about 10 blocks and carried a 20 pound child half way. Son was late for school and I was late for work. got to work the computer was dead and had to use someone elses that was gone. Then all the above happened. It's after 5:00 and I still have to work to get my time made up for being late.

Well I feel alittle better but not much. Thanks for letting me vent. You may not want me to post again if all I do is complain. Take care all and thanks.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:11 PM   #2  

Of course we want you to post and to share with us. That's what we're all here for and we're to share the good as well as the bad.

I'm sorry you're having such a rough day, but I'm so amazed that you're just snacking on carrots!!! I'm so very proud of you. During a recent rough time, I reached right for the chocolate and didn't stop eating it for two days.

Just take it one day at a time and know that we are here for you and feel free to vent when you need to.
Old 09-20-2003, 01:41 AM   #3  
missaprylj

Exactly what she said!

Sounds like you've been stressed to the max. - be very proud of yourself at how well you are handling it. -Apryl

Old 09-20-2003, 11:32 AM   #4  
Crazy Canuck

That really sucks! I hope it was good therapy for you to write it all down and get some of that pent up stress out of your system. I hope it helps even more for you to know that the people reading it feel for you, are always here to listen and wish the very best for you. Sounds like you had the kind of day you just couldn't wait to be over and I hope today is working out much, much better for you.

Hey kudos for excessing on the carrots, I know I'd be tearing the place apart looking for chocolate! And I know they say to keep smiling in the face of adversity, but I maintain a good, long, hard cry also helps in an odd way, if nothing else it wears you out so you can have a good sleep and wake to a brighter tomorrow. Take care
Old 09-20-2003, 01:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

hello all,

Just to let you know the night was not much better. I got off work around 7:15 and was crying. I had to stop at a friends house to find out more stuff. I guess after he got out he called my mother and my friend (who happens to be his 5 year old daughters mother) and was angry with them. Yelling and threatening them. It got so bad my mom called to my friends house and told me she had gone off the deep end and was admitting herself to the hospital. I cried even harder. I blame him for all of this but I can't. It has been coming on for a long time so this was just the straw that broke the camels back. She went in and they sent her home with some medicine and told her to take it easy. So that was a plus to me. I also ended up fighting with the boyfriend last night and wasn't sure this morning if he was going to still call me or anything.

On a good note though today has so far been uneventful and I did talk to the boyfriend. He is trying to be patient but is having a hard time with it since he has always gotten what he wants but he is not going to leave he said. I think that is a good sign. Talk to you all later.
Closed Thread