3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Tis the season to smile December 2017 Check-in & Accountability Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/314652-tis-season-smile-december-2017-check-accountability-thread.html)

opheliaphoenix 12-28-2017 04:43 PM

futurehealthyme: Great work building up your stamina! :)

SweetEphiphany: Congrats on hitting the two hundreds!!! :yay: I have no doubts that you will look great at the wedding next month. And, yes...I'm glad he is joining in with me, as well! He hasn't always actively participated, but he's never been a sabotager (at least not deliberately, lol)...that would be so incredibly hard to live with, so I am definitely lucky there!

Curvy: I didn't drink as much water yesterday, and I noticed I'm feeling more sore from the gym this time and the scale bumped...which is probably a little bit of TOM at play here as well, but it's crazy how much the proper water intake can affect us in so many ways! It really goes to show how important water intake can really be. :yes:

--------------------------------------

Weigh-in was up a little again to 212.6, which brings me to the same exact weight as the end of last week...so, I didn't lose OR gain anything during Week Four. Which I suppose is a victory in and of itself, considering I had an almost 5 lb bloat from celebrations this week on top of the fact that I'm on TOM right now, as well. So, I'm just going to chalk this week up to the holidays and just be thankful it cancelled itself out with some gym time...lol. Speaking of which, this morning was Day 2 of going to the gym with my husband, so I'm glad he's sticking with the plan. :)

Week Four
22: 212.0
23: 210.8
24: NWI.
25: 214.8 :o
26: 215.4
27: 212.0 - TOM.
28: 212.6 - TOM.
----------------------------
End of Week Three: 212.6
Total Loss for Week Four: 0 lbs.

opheliaphoenix 12-29-2017 03:30 PM

I hope everyone is having a happy Friday! :wave:

Weigh-in was 211.0 today, so inching ever closer back down to last week's low. Hope to get back there or surpass it tomorrow...fingers crossed! :crossed: Another day at the gym down this morning, and I actually headed out for an additional walk last night after the morning's workout yesterday and ended up getting in over 20k steps for the day before bed last night...first time in awhile that I have hit that! I won't have time to do that again today, but I'm going to see if I can hit a similar number over the weekend. :running:

Final Days
29: 211.0 - TOM.
30:
31:
End of Week Four: 212.6
Total Loss for Final Days:

futurehealthyme 12-29-2017 10:05 PM

Day 3 yesterday eating on plan but only walking while shopping
Day 4 today eating on plan, floor thigh and bum exercises
Great job ophelia on your consistent exercise and weight drop.

curvynotlumpy 12-30-2017 02:02 PM

Good morning :coffee2:

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday and beginning to their New Year's weekend. Gratefully, I have absolutely nothing planned except some long overdue household chores like really cleaning my stove top and microwave, cleaning and laundry. Pretty mundane stuff but I feel about it the same way I feel being at work when I'm on my own time. It needs to get done but without a timeline it doesn't really feel like work.

In my ongoing quest to be better organized I have two new totes bought specifically for garage de-cluttering. I've been working on my garage space for a year and it's not like I have a lot of stuff, I just want to get it right and not repeat old patterns of keeping things in temporary storage only to forget about them until the next time I decide to organize. :rolleyes: Anything I'm keeping needs to have it's own place.

I'm off of work until Wednesday so if I don't make it back to post until then, a wonderful and Happy New Year to everyone on this fabulous thread! May 2018 be a year of good things, good health and most of all peace. :grouphug:

futurehealthyme 12-30-2017 02:50 PM

Howdy y'all,
Day 5 today: big breakfast - might be the big meal of the day. I am doing better with water intake. I need to get on the treadmill but found these free xhit videos on YouTube that are short and focused on certain body parts. I will give them a try.
I hope you are all well and sticking to your plans.
curvynotlumpy
I also plan on REALLY cleaning my house. I feel that I am way more productive, focused when my house is super clean and tidy. Enjoy your time off!

I feel like such a loser, in some ways. I've been on these forums since 2013 and I could've reached my goal many times by now.
Falling off the wagon and failing over and over again has been tricky.
I feel I can do this. I just need to be strong, stay focused and believe in myself.
Best of luck to you all. Will check in later today or tomorrow.

opheliaphoenix 12-30-2017 03:43 PM

futurehealthyme: Nice work keeping on plan! Let us know how you end up liking the xhit videos. Also, I know what you mean about feeling like you've wasted a lot of time, knowing if you'd stayed on plan over the years that you'd have been at goal for a long time now...I think that has happened to a lot of us, and I know I have especially been feeling that way this year with my summer hiatus when I had been doing so well before it. But, I really think 2018 will be a great year for a lot of us here...I am officially dubbing it the "Year of Goal Smashing", whatever those may be for all of us! ;)

Curvy: If we don't hear from you until then, I hope you have a Happy New Year, as well! :hat: And, I hope you're able to get all your chores and reorganization done with your time off!

--------------------------------------

Weigh-in was finally back down to my low from exactly a week ago at 210.8 today, so I'm hoping to start moving down again from here with a fresh start for the new year. Today, my husband wanted to take a break from the gym because he's really been pushing himself and his back was sore and stiff this morning...we'll hit it again tomorrow, and I will probably head out for a 5 mile this afternoon by myself to make up for not going. I'm fine, so no reason not to stay active myself! :running:

Final Days
29: 211.0 - TOM.
30: 210.8 - TOM.
31:
End of Week Four: 212.6
Total Loss for Final Days:

curvynotlumpy 12-30-2017 05:31 PM

January 2018 thread can be found here

curvynotlumpy 12-30-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opheliaphoenix (Post 5343335)

But, I really think 2018 will be a great year for a lot of us here...I am officially dubbing it the "Year of Goal Smashing", whatever those may be for all of us! ;)

Yes, THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^! Opheliaphoenix, if you don't mind I (and probably a few of us others) would like to adopt "Year of Goal Smashing" as our personal mantra!

opheliaphoenix 12-30-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy (Post 5343358)
Yes, THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^! Opheliaphoenix, if you don't mind I (and probably a few of us others) would like to adopt "Year of Goal Smashing" as our personal mantra!

I don't mind at all!! I hope everyone can go into this next year with that same mantra in mind and truly smash all of their goals! :club::carrot::D

SweetEpiphany 12-30-2017 08:46 PM

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I feel great :cloud9: Hope everyone has a great New Years. See you in 2018!

Martine 12-31-2017 06:32 AM

futurehealthyme you are doing so well, very happy for you!

SweetEpiphany is that a before and after of you as your avatar? In any case, keep up the great work you are doing, I bet it feels so rewarding to be in
the 200s.

curvynotlumpy cleaning and de-cluttering always feels so satisfying. Enjoy your time off.

opheliapheonix another pound down, another pound closer to Onederland. Let's smash this!

Just wanted to check in and wish everyone all the best for the new year. May 2018 find you in good health and good spirits. See you in the next thread :)

curvynotlumpy 12-31-2017 12:40 PM

Good morning :coffee2:

Just a brief drop in to add my goodbyes to 2017 and usher in 2018 with well wishes and optimism! :yay: Eight is my favorite number so I can't help but feel that something :wizard: awaits all of us.

I'll see you all in 2018 and over on the new thread! :grouphug:

futurehealthyme 12-31-2017 04:44 PM

Happy New Year's Eve!
Have a wonderful day and may 2018 be the best year yet for us all.
Day 5: eating on plan but no exercise yet
The day isn't over though
See you in the next thread

opheliaphoenix 12-31-2017 05:36 PM

I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :hat::celebrate:

My final weigh-in for the year was 210.4 today, so I juuuust barely hit goal for the month. (Well, technically, considering the scale switch.) But, that also means that I've lost 86.6 lbs since coming back right before the first of the year - even with my fall off the wagon over the summer - so, I am thrilled with that and ready to move into 2018 with a steeled resolve and lessons learned from both my failures and my successes in 2017.

I will see you guys over in the new thread tomorrow, and I hope that 2018 will truly be the "Year of Goal Smashing" for us all!!! :cheer3: