Old 06-20-2016, 09:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255.6/253/145

Height: 5' 5

Default Newbie

Hello, my name is Kate. I am 31 from Ohio. Some back story for me- I come from a large family that loves their food. I have always on the "big boned" side, but the problem really took off when I stopped playing youth sport. By the end of college I weighed 272 lbs.
In 2009-2011 I counted calories and over the course of a couple of years I was able to lose 60 lbs. During this time I made the switch from a vegetarian diet and subsequently to a vegan diet. I was high on life and things were going great. Then I met my (now) husband, at first we were a great help to one another, eating salads on our dates instead of fried junk. Then we started to get comfortable with each other, slowly but surely I worked my way up to my current weight of 255.6 lbs. I have gained back almost 44 lbs of the 60 lbs I had lost.
So here I am, starting over and I am very determined. I watched a documentary several years about a girl (Fatty2Slim) who use vlogging to help her on her weight loss journey. I am a bit camera shy so I have decided to start a blog. Between becoming an active poster here and posting regularly on my blog I plan to keep my focus and determination going strong.

Last edited by Kate L.; 06-20-2016 at 09:18 PM.
Kate L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:39 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote