Chicaco 2004 -- Last Call!!

• so far, these are the people who have PMed me with their info and said they want to come to chicago. we need a good count on how many rooms to book in order to get pricing. so if you are not on this list and want to come, PM me ASAP!!

Howie
    Gardenwife
    AmyJ
    Shiela53
    Shiela's DH
    boiaby
    SAPF
    Daners
    mulledk
    rochemist
    jiffypop
    Jennelle
    slimdown
    gonzostar
    JacobsMommy

just send me your real name, an email address, and phone number (so i can get ahold of you w/o 3FC if necessary).

thanks guys! it's gonna be a blast!
  • p.s. and we're still open to suggestions of WHAT TO DO??? the weekend is not fully planned at all. =)
  • Now I'm confused Is "Chicago 2003" the same thing as "Chicago Convention June 2004", or do you get together twice a year or something??

Anyway, I'm in and will PM the relevant info (and hope to meet as many of you online as I can before meeting you offline next summer)!

I bet Chicago is lovely in June and not overbearingly hot yet, so I'm wondering if there are any walking tours of the city available as I'm sure there's lots to see and it'd be nice to incorporate exercise into our visit!
  • Nope it's our 1st ever get-togther!! It's 2004. I fixed the thread!! Sorry about the confusion!!!
  • Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile shopping, Shedd Aqarium, the Museum w/the dinosaurs The FIELD museum! that's the name, Lake Michigan for swimming, there is a ton of stuff to do.
  • oops. thanks for fixing it sandi. =) 2003.... what am i smoking?
  • Sorry girls, I've got my class reunion, a dance weekend in Boulder, and a 2 week trip to England all planned for 2004. I just don't have the vacation time! I would love to go though!
  • bummer, jess. i'll just have to make a seperate trip to meet you! i could drive there, at least. =)
  • Yeah, that would be awesome! We'd have a great time painting the town red! You live near SF now though don't you? I could always visit up there!
  • yep, that i do. i should change that under my name, huh. santa rosa is about 40 minutes north of SF, off highway 101.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by gonzostar
    2003.... what am i smoking?
    And more importantly, where can the rest of us get some?