3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Getting out of 220's and 230's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/293731-getting-out-220s-230s.html)

Streudel 06-08-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josiegarden (Post 5019598)
:carrot::carrot:

Have lost 20% of my desired weight. Don't care if it takes another year - it gives me a better chance at really learning new ways to do food!

Congratulations!!:congrat::cp::cp::cp:

20% is a HUGE help to your health! You must be very proud! :D

wannaskipandlaugh 06-08-2014 08:10 PM

KarinRose - Wow you do have alot of parties and gatherings (Landmines) this month! I KNOW you will do darn well during those as you will have fun and joy with the people! :) Hugs to you!

Jillybean -I am so sorry about your sorrows and stress that happened.. oh gosh.. I can't imagine losing a loved foal (or any kind of baby) that you are doing everything you can to help it live.. I am so sorry for your lose and I understand your feelings and what happened (I lost a man I really liked in February) I am glad you are here and can show us the way to Onderland! :) and I bet you fly to the next thread likety Split!

Josiegarden.. WOW you have lost 20% of your weight! HAZAAA and a big time Shazaam! Good no GRRRRRRREAT... That is awesome.. To me 20% off is a meanful loss.. its a work in progress and not just a short weekend losing! :)

Thank you Streudel, WV (I am glad you had a good Birthday) and Karin for your words of encouragement... Gosh darn water weight gain GGRRRR> But yesterday I had lost another lb and today I was down to 220.2 (sooooo close) so almost all the water weight gain from Thursday (2.8 lbs) is gone... just .6 more and ... :D after I walked this morning the scale read 218.6! soooooo maybe Monday MIGHT be a good day for a change! LOL

Happy Sunday evening all and I wish you a wonderful night!

wannaskipandlaugh 06-09-2014 07:48 AM

WOOHOO.. okay.. I am back to the 2 teens.. 219.2 this morning! Hooray!!!! that makes my Monday start off really good! :) I won't budge from here until I see this 2 days in a row... So you all get to deal with me for another day (I believe! :) ) ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait for you all to feel this feeling.. Onderland is sooooooooooooooooooooo close now!

Happy Monday today and I hope you all do a Jig too today!

wvuchick 06-09-2014 09:59 AM

Streudel - Congrats on the 2 lb loss. :bravo:

KarinRose - A loss is a loss, at least it's in the right direction!

Jillybean - So sorry to hear about your loss, I can definitely understand your heartache. :hug: I too am hoping for Onederland by Fall or Christmas, although my hearts desire would be to hit it by Labor day, when I have a big family reunion. We can do it together!

Josie - Great job on the 20%. I love thinking of weight loss in terms of percentage. I think it really puts it into perspective.

Wanna - So happy for you to get back in the two-teens, but we sure are going to miss you.

So I had a crazy weekend. Spent 5.5 hours in the ER on Saturday with my hubby so I only ate a bowl of cereal for the whole day. He's fine today, thankfully or he might have ended up back in the ER with a wife induced injury. Yesterday we were so tired we didn't do much of anything. I lost abt 2lbs on Sunday morning after eating so little, but it's back this morning as I suspected. Booooo! But I'm still hoping for a whoosh to get me closer to the two teens!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Brandibooxoxo 06-09-2014 04:40 PM

I'm finally back on after months of moving and family issues. I have decided that I need to do this for myself and recommit to losing the extra weight. I've been counting all of my points for three days now and I have been staying within my points. Now if I can SLOWLY add In some exercise ill be doing great.

KarinRose 06-09-2014 05:03 PM

Did not navigate landmines well today and paying the price... :-(

Will try harder tomorrow.

Tubegeek 06-09-2014 07:31 PM

Your stories are SO inspiring to me! It is great to see how well everyone is doing. I can't wait until I am back in the teens!!
I haven't had a landmine come up yet, but seeing how everyone is dealing with them - you really do inspire me.

RubyRed93 06-09-2014 11:19 PM

So I've been stuck at 219-220 for the past month. I'm surprised that I'm lasting this long and haven't given up. I think I've hit a landmine because I haven't been to the gym and the way that I want to exercise isn't cutting it.

Anyway this morning I was 219.2. If I can get that down to 218, then I'll finally let myself go on to the two teens thread.

wannaskipandlaugh 06-10-2014 08:33 AM

Welcome Brandi (I am so sorry about the troubles booo) and Tubegeek! Welcome to you both and may your stay here in this thread be short but very fun and sweet!

Ruby... good to see you again! and I am there right with you!.. Finally tho..... I think I will move.. tho I will be back as I feel good with you all here and .........
I hit 218.4 this morning... so I guess it is time for me to move.. Funny thing.. It took me longer to go thru the 240's thread (10 lbs) than this 2 decades thread. LOL I hope that means that the next thread will be even shorter! WOOHOO!

Ok.. I will be back to talk only... but.. I want you all to please hurry hurry hurry to the next thread! I need and love your posts and support! WV you are sooooo close too.. come on down!

I am waving.. but will not be a memory!

wvuchick 06-10-2014 09:28 AM

Welcome back Brandi!

Karin Rose - You've come so far, just keep on trucking.

Ruby - Don't worry too much, we all hit plateaus. It won't last forever.

Welcome Tubegeek.

Wanna - Congrats on officially moving on to the next thread!!!!! I'll be there soon! :D

Today I weighed in at 222.6. That's .8 down from yesterday. Pretty happy with that. I also feel skinnier today. The pants I have on used to be skin tight and actually hurt to button them. Today they are really loose, almost too big actually. :dance:

I wanted to share this quote I found on the internet somewhere that I really love:

When you look in the mirror and see no change, and still keep faith, knowing that in time you will get there if you stay focused and on track. That's the difference between those who succeed and those who fail. (I think it should also say no change in the scale too!)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Brandibooxoxo 06-10-2014 01:33 PM

Thanks Wanna and Wvuchick. So I hopped on the scale 3 days after my "restart" weigh in, and weighed 226.8. I'm only going to update my ticker on here once a week, but I'm using my WW app to log my in-between weigh-ins so maybe I will get a better idea of how my weight fluctuates.

wvuchick 06-10-2014 01:46 PM

Brandi - 3 lbs is a great start. Way to go!

Streudel 06-10-2014 07:32 PM

Welcome back, Brandi and welcome to the thread Tubegeek. :wave:

You should be proud of yourself, Ruby. You're not letting a little pitstop undo all of your hard work. :cp:

wvu, that is a sweet NSV there! Nothing says progress like needing new clothes. :carrot: Great quote, BTW. :D

wanna, I'm so thrilled for you! Onederland is right around the corner. :D

KarinRose, don't be too hard on yourself. Anytime you have that many events packed into a small timeframe ( think Thanksgiving to New Year's ) you're probably going to overindulge at some point.

Me, I'm up 1.5, but I'm not sweatin' it. I know I'm doing the right things, so it'll all shake out in the end. ;)

wannaskipandlaugh 06-11-2014 06:57 AM

Brandi... 3 lbs done That is Great! :)

Streudel... Eh that water uptick is a blip and will melt away Fast ! :)

WV. Love the quote!

Hope you all have a great day!!! :)

jillybean2014 06-11-2014 10:28 AM

Thanks everyone for the support. I started back sunday and so far down almost 6 lbs! Amazing when you get back on track how the water pours off.

Wannaskipand laugh- I am so sorry about the loss of your friend. Congrats on moving to the next thread I hope to move there soon myself.

wvu- I think shopping for new clothes when you lose weight is one of the best nsv. Congrats to you!

streudel- You will have that off in no time, drink that lemon water!

karinrose- Overindulging happens but as long as we get back up on the horse so to speak we will get there and be successful.

If I missed anyone I hope you are successful today!