Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 23 of 33
Go to
  • Thank you congrats on yours! I've come to realize this is a life thing for me....I wish I would have realized this 10 years ago lol
  • You and me both. I thought about this the other day. I said I wish I had done it when I was 18-19 but then I realized I wasn't truly ready at those times. I a now.
  • Yeah I got down to 8 percent body fat at 21 then was in a bad accident then met my hubby and we had 3 kids 3 years apart and some more yo yo and your right I really want this. Before I would get discouraged by 4 or 5 pounds a month but now I look at it as that's 40 or 50 in 10 months!!!! I just want to be healthy learn to love me again and be around for my family
  • Hovering at 241.....ready to be in the 230's
  • Hey guys! I am doing good. Surgery took a little over five hours! Still waiting to weigh. Hope you guys continue to see some losses.
  • 239 I'm out of this decade . Hope to see you all soon!!!!!
  • That is good to hear Mara. I hope all goes ell.

Congrats Jen. I'll see you soon. I am hovering around the same weight this week but I hope to be in the 230s next week.
  • Mara... I hope you are healing well and fast! We miss you!!!
  • You can do it!!!!!
  • We can and will do it!!!!!.
  • Hi everyone. I am down to 242.2 today! 3.6 pounds down from last Monday's weigh in. (I had gone up a little last week, so glad to see 3.6 down.)
    I'm so excited to get down to the 230's!

Everyone is doing great!
  • Way to go Jen!!!

Mizzthang I bet you will be out of here next week.

Sue I am healing. Hopefully get the stiches removed tomorrow.

Slashnl you are close. You will be out of this decade soon.

Satinpumkin yes we can!
  • Thanks Mara. I am finally going down. I think I figured out the problem. The Big C is here. I don't think I noticed because I've been so busy but now I am working on it.
  • I like this this thread because I would really love love love to be out of the 240's. I've been hovering around 247 back to 250 and down again. It's going to take some work but I / we can do it with all the support around here I know it can be done... Trying for 230's by mid September.

• Mizzthing I am glad the scale shaping up and heading down.

Kmruby welcome! You can do it.