3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   getting out of the 280's and 270's (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/289287-getting-out-280s-270s.html)

Slashnl 02-14-2014 12:40 PM

Welcome Mori!

Took a peek at the scale this morning. The good news is that it isn't up. But it also isn't down. The exact same weight as Monday. I'm hoping by next Monday it dips down a little!!!!

Lindy87 02-15-2014 09:58 AM

Still hanging around here just haven't posted in a while. Struggling unbelievably. The past 2 weeks have been eating everything in sight and even if I am not hungry I find I am eating. I have not gotten my period this month. Assuming peri-meopause so I am wondering if my hormones are a little wacky. Had a dream that I actually exercised; maybe because i have shoveled more snow this month than ever in my life. Maybe I am eating because of it snowing every other day here which it never has done before. Anyway, my rant is over and I need to get my behind in gear. Thanks for letting me vent. (ps: my ticker is a lie)

skinnyki 02-15-2014 09:36 PM

Lol Lindy 87. I don't change my ticker either only if it is going down. I refuse to add lbs. It's too permanent for me so I keep it and use it as motivation to get it down. I have been in the 285 286+ range for almost a month. I decreased my calories starting today bc I obviously was eating for maintenance. So we will see how this works I have to admit this is hard. I'm gonna have to start exercising just so I can eat more...I love food. Here's to getting out of the 280s...I am so ready! I think I've said that numerous times before. :twirly:

Slashnl 02-16-2014 07:24 PM

Waiting for official weigh in tomorrow. I sneaked a little peek, again, and it was down .2

Ugh.

Avezy44 02-16-2014 08:08 PM

I've been stuck at 276 for what seems like forever. Cannot wait to break it! haha

Avezy44 02-16-2014 08:12 PM

Also, thanks everyone! :) I always miss when people comment something at me on here. haha Not ignorning, I promise :) Hope everyone had a great weekend and stayed on track!

Slashnl 02-17-2014 02:44 PM

Well, down .4 pounds. .4 Should be happy, but I was hoping for a little more than that. I know that my weight loss has never been linear, but I hate the weeks that you work so hard, have remained focused, tracked every single calorie, and yet you can't even lose a full pound.

Oh well, I'm keeping focused and will keep moving on. There is no other option!!!

CharityMarie 02-17-2014 03:36 PM

So is it weird I secretly pop back up and check on how you guys are doing? I need some of you to come join me in the 250-260 thread! I've been stuck in these darn 60's forever.. hurry up and come on down!

skinnyki 02-18-2014 03:02 AM

Slashn. 0.4lb is almost a half a lb so that's great but I understand your frustration. :hug:

CharityMarie. I plan on getting there soon give me a couple of months:) it's not weird at all. I still check the 280s/290s thread. I dont knw why I just do.

Down a whole 1.4 lb :carrot: the only thing I'm worried abt is that I over ate today so I'm afraid to get back on the scale this morning and see that dreaded 285 or worse. I know it won't be actual fat but still It iis depressing.

Today I plan on being much better than I was yesterday I just was so soo hungry yesterday because I started the day wrong with too much chocolate smh and a donut. :( trying not to beat myself up about it but I have got to do better! I finally got out of the 285 and I do this ugh frustrated with myself! Maybe I shouldn't get on the scale today but I am forcing myself so that I can see the effects of my bad behavior.

4 more pounds to go until I can add another carrot!!! Yay!! And 30 lbs off so ready to get out of 280s! I know I can do it. TOM coming soon so I know the chocolate binge at work was bc of this. I will try not to weigh mmyself during this time but I'm obsessed.

Lindy87 02-18-2014 12:19 PM

Seem to have gotten by eating back in check. Going to go to WW tomorrow and see how much I gained. I blame snow for all my eating. LOL!

Slashnl 02-18-2014 12:32 PM

Hi all. Nothing new for me today, just reporting in.

Lindy87: You are so close to breaking through to the 260's!! Exciting!

Skinnyki: Hope it doesn't set you back at all. I know how those days are, you just give in sometimes!

skinnyki 02-18-2014 01:28 PM

Thanks Slash didn't hurt myself too bad still in 284s :) Determined to stay on plan today. Staff has been brining in donuts all week! One my biggest weaknesses. I will be strong! Hope all is well

skinnyki 02-18-2014 09:03 PM

Made it with out eatng any donuts... did have some chocolate tho smh. I can't resist chocolates especially not at this time of the month. Still happy didn't have
any donuts and totallypp0 ruin my diet yay! For me! Also did a little weight lifting today. Baby steps but I'm proud of myself.

I u hope no one minds that I post in here a lot ... I just have to get it out and writing abt my struggle helps me get thru it. Did I say I am so ready to get out of the 280s??? I'm just going to keep speaking it until these pounds melt away.

Slashnl 02-19-2014 11:47 AM

Skinnyki: I'll vote for you to keep posting as much as possible!! I have been posting every day, just keeping myself accountable. I don't want to talk to myself, so glad to see you here! I know what you mean about the donuts! They're just so tempting!

I'm having a better day today. I got a full night's sleep and went to spin class. Much happier than yesterday, with no gym work and very little sleep. I have a few 19yo daughter issues. Nothing horrible, but it kept me up that night. I hate it when I wake up and can't get back to sleep. I need it so much!!

I'm wanting to check the scale again, but I'm trying not to obsess. I'll give myself until Friday and maybe check. I want to get to the 270's so bad!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Lindy87 02-19-2014 02:41 PM

Well "my friend" finally arrived later than ever and cramps that I have not had since high school. My hormones have calmed down and I am not eating every second of the day. Damage is that I am back up to 276. Hoping that It is less next week. Looking forward to a healthier week ahead.